test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dilithium refining failed

salterionsalterion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi there,
as part of my Lifetime Membership, I was promised an automated mining of dilithium. Whenever this should occure, I get an error message instead, stating:
"[NumericConversionFailure]Dilithium refining failed" :(
I have to refine my dilithium by hand, because this error always kicks in when it is time to refine again. Please find a way to fix this, because it is very annoying and the feature was one reason for me to buy the Lifetime Membership in the first place!
Post edited by salterion on

Comments

• pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited July 2013
    Auto refining only refines for previous days (up to one week's worth), not the current day. If you log in everyday and refine the max, you will not see any auto refining. Also keep in mind that the days for auto refining begin and end at Midnight UTC, not your local timezone. You may see this error if you're online at the refine time reset and change maps.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • reximuzreximuz Member Posts: 1,172 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Auto refining only refines for previous days (up to one week's worth), not the current day. If you log in everyday and refine the max, you will not see any auto refining. Also keep in mind that the days for auto refining begin and end at Midnight UTC, not your local timezone. You may see this error if you're online at the refine time reset and change maps.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

It will give the error message on every map change forever unless you manually refine yourself up to the cap, then it will tell you 0 refined on every map change.

that might well be WAI, but it is also confusing and not particularly elegant. I admit I thought it was bugged myself until your post.
  • salterionsalterion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the answer, I will test it by not refining today and checking in tomorrow I guess - but woe betide you if it doesn't work and I lost one days worth of refined dilithium because of it. :D
  • aexraelaexrael Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It would be better if it auto-refined at 00:00 UTC for Gold/LTS members.
This discussion has been closed.