test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Timer Broken On Horga'hn Hunt

twelveparsecstwelveparsecs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The timer on the Horga'hn Hunt is broken and tells the wrong time if you switch character while the hunt is still active.

At first I thought it had been changed to be different on each instance, but the event ended with the timer still claiming over 5 minutes left after just leaving an instance that said less than 1 minute.

Not a major issue but just funny that it took extra long to mess more stuff up.

:rolleyes:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great kid, don't get penisy!
Post edited by twelveparsecs on

Comments

• zdfx19zdfx19 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Somehow this got moved around and my post crazed. NM.
  • syriussavantsyriussavant Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Edit: Never mind. I just logged in and its working like it did before last night's patch.

I noticed that before this patch it was working such that when the hunt started it started counting down 15 minutes or so until the event as a whole ended and the dance competition started. Didn't matter if I did the race on one character, switched to another and started it, the timer was set to the event time ending instead of resetting for each character that picked up the mission. After the update it is now working like the Snowman battle worked for the winter event where each person had an individual timer for the event countdown that then ended at some phantom time (which is actually the full 15 minutes from start) regardless of what the quest actually says is left. Pretty much you have to go by the actual game time, in that the event runs every half hour for 15 minutes and you have to be finished and turned in before the time hits 15 or 45 minutes after (i don't remember which sit on the top of the hour and which at the 15 mark).
    I hope this get hotfixed in (i know haha) because it was working before the patch in a manner that made it easy to understand how much time was left for the event as a whole instead of the ambiguous way now.