test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OKAY Cryptic. Where is the Romulan's DEDICATED Carrier?

13»

Comments

• lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,864 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    johankreig wrote: »
    Tbh I doubt we will get one, and I hope we dont, carriers dont realy fit with the romulans, they use stealth to attack there opponents, whilst a cloaked carrier would be funny, it would be OP to the max, if romulan players want a carrier then there are 3 available on the ex for various ammounts, as someone mentioned, you could pop fighters/drones, cloak and go have lunch.

Yeah except what happens when those fighters are dead? In PvE you're now a leecher and in PvP...you're now dead unless you're sitting far off and not seen....which you're killing your team.

Why should I have to deal with not getting a dedicated carrier when even the feds have one? Why should I have to pay 70 million dedicated carrier which there are only two of....one of which one needs to fork out half a billion ec to reach its full potential...why should I be forced to when no one else has to?

People doubted the Feds would ever get a carrier and look what happened, they released the Scimitar and made lots of people happy and they spent money. There is more money to be made by making a full Romulan carrier......do you think cryptic would give up on that?
    Can't have a honest conversation because of a white knight with power
  • ageroth1ageroth1 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well, when they do come up with a Romym carrier, it's going to be a lot more deadly than your ordinary carrier, what with those singularity powers.
  • johankreigjohankreig Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I think thats the problem, its going to be too powerfull, either it will be lightly armoured and armed to make up for it, or its just going to be OP, the fact that the scimitars drones can slice stuff up while its cloaked meens that any romy carrier frigates are going to be just silly, unless they limited it to scorpions, then we will get people moaning it cant get frigates, I just cant realy see it working for romulans with there cloak and singularity powers.
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed