test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Instalation 18 'our of sight' error

orion2015matrixorion2015matrix Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ok, i'm having real trouble with this mission. I'm playing the klingon side and when i try to help the test subjects, i talk to Rinna Khev and she takes a small step back, just like all the others, but she dose not straighten up and beam out like the others. I try restarting the mission, i have dropped the mission and added it again, i have tried wandering around for 15 mins before going back to it and still i have the same error.

I have sent error reports but for some reason whenever i try and submit a ticket it seems that it will not record my error ticket. The 'My ticket' window has no tickets listed at all.

I sent in a ticket a few hours ago and the system came up with this message:

[TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #1,824,160.

I have tried using the launcher to force a verify of the files, and still i have the same error.

I really have no idea what is going on or how to sort it out. Is there someone who can help me? I've had this problem for a few days no and i cannot continue the game because of this.
Post edited by orion2015matrix on

Comments

• vendincevendince Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That sounds like the known bug with Rinna. Until it gets fixed, there is a workaround.

Get a Romulan to team up with you and bring Tovan Khew. She's stuck because she requires to talk to her brother before she beams up. And as a klingon, you wouldn't have him with you. He's Romulan only.
  • mercuriogenesismercuriogenesis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have the same issue.

[TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #1,824,530.

Talk to her and she just stands there all wounded looking. Run around a bit, and when I came back she was lying back on the bed.
  • orion2015matrixorion2015matrix Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    vendince wrote: »
    That sounds like the known bug with Rinna. Until it gets fixed, there is a workaround.

Get a Romulan to team up with you and bring Tovan Khew. She's stuck because she requires to talk to her brother before she beams up. And as a Klingon, you wouldn't have him with you. He's Romulan only.

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately i'm trying to get my character to the Captain rank because there's a very specific mission i want to run and this glitch is stopping me in my tracks.

I'm guessing that since i'm playing as a Klingon there's absolutely nothing i can do until Cryptic/Perfect World sort the glitch?
  • mntlrptrsmntlrptrs Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem here; on Fed it used to solve without problems, now I'm screwed on both factions apparently. Recently tried again on my Fed lobi, same bug. Very annoying!:mad:
  • klaggklagg Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm having the same problem with fed too
  • taypopotaypopo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm fed and I just did it to same problem
  • vendincevendince Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the advice, unfortunately i'm trying to get my character to the Captain rank because there's a very specific mission i want to run and this glitch is stopping me in my tracks.

I'm guessing that since i'm playing as a Klingon there's absolutely nothing i can do until Cryptic/Perfect World sort the glitch?

Are there no Romulans klingonside who can help? I thought there were at least some. Teaming with one is a definite workaround.
  • orion2015matrixorion2015matrix Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I havent seen any around Vendince, i'll shout out later on and see.