What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The D'deridex needs reworking and rebuffing

13»

Comments

• dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    skollulfr wrote: »
    so the issue is dhc's. thanks for clearing that up.

its gotten so bad with all the anti pressure powercreep, that on weapons like single cannons and beam arrays, they should be changed to have that 2 shot per cycle style firing cycle. that would be a buff that fed style cruisers and ships without the turn rate to use DHCs need to deal damage a bit more effectively. same DPS, just damage delivered a bit more abruptly. it would actually make a difference.
  • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    its only called a warbird battlecruiser. and like i said it is just like a klingon battlecruiser, only its turn rate is half as good. what a bizarre thing for you to say, do you have some kind of irrational hatred of kdf ships? they sure as hell have a LOT more in common with warbirds then federation ships do

Nah, I'd just like the KDF to keep some tiny semblance of something unique to itself.

But I'm not that worried. I mean, the Devs have pretty much tipped their hand here. The Feds have middle of the road cruisers. The Romulans have their slow turning ships with singularity powers. And the KDF have their better turning cannon equipping battlecruisers.

That's how the factions have "flavor."

For now. Two to three years from now? Who knows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    by just playing pve, you would never know why.

Let the rest of the playerbase know when the devs get around to PvP rebalancing and PvP changes. Until then, most players will stick to their grinds, jet packs, and instance queues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]