test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dominion Domination "The Long Night" (KDF)

idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Posting a bug report here in addition to my ticket.

So, I were leveling my new character (KDF level 37) up until "The Long Night" and can't go further.

Never got the autohail to continue after finishing "Forging Bonds",
and it won't let me hail to get the mission = stuck.

Screenshot

If others have had this issue please post so we might get some attention. :)

I'm lucky to have other characters or I'd be playing something other than STO by now.
signwidrona.png
Post edited by idrona on

Comments

• Options
    kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    you did notice that your rank is 37 and the rank needed to do the mission is 38 right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    cynder2012 wrote: »
    you did notice that your rank is 37 and the rank needed to do the mission is 38 right?

Now that you mention it.. I see it! :(

So that's why then? But surely I'm not supposed to get halted like this from regular gameplay?

So now that you pointed that out, I'm sure to get frakked of my unique rewards I've missed. Great.
    signwidrona.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Ok.. got 38 and can now continue, just hope I'll make the rewards before event ends.

Thanks for pointing that out cynder.

Update: Now it happened again on the next next mission.. and I won't have time get the rewards anywho like this. Having to hunt for extra exp each level that should already have been given me (one would think), to be able to continue.

So this remains a bug report I think.
    signwidrona.png
  • Options
    kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    its mainly because the missions are not giving enough Skill points to get you to the next rank...i ended up having to do exploration missions fed side and empire defense's/pi canis kdf side..along with doing a few fleet alerts just to get the needed SP to do the next mission...and its like that pretty much around the cardassian line and onward :"(

i noticed it when i was leveling up my romulan (kdf aligned) and my Ferasan toon...truthfully, im a bit fine with it as it means im not hitting level cap in a single week lol..instead its 2 weeks hahahaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p