test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUG: Azure Nebula Rescue NOT WORKING

airbear8airbear8 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ships to rescue DO NOT respawn after the first round of rescues. Just played it, the 1-5 number over the ships stays there after the ship is released but no ships replace the rescued ones. The team only managed to rescue 2 ships, we got a whole 10 marks out of it, and that's during bonus time.

Do the developers do any testing at all before they release a patch?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• airbear8airbear8 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I played 2 more times and it worked fine....go figure. The first time it wasn't just me, the whole team was wandering about aimlessly the last 3/4 of the battle looking for a ship to rescue. The game crashed just as I entered the 1st time, I restarted and joined the battle in progress. Maybe that had something to do with it.
  • cptskeeterukcptskeeteruk Member Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2609/bu83.jpg

As stated. In my azura me and someone else went to take on a 1 roid i was concentrating on the ships at the time and at the end of it there was no 1 ship to rescue there was no beams to disable. I either missed the rescue part but anyhow. As you can see in the pic the 1 stayed above the roid and no ships ever spawned after this and this 1 roid spawned about the first min or two at the start so that north roid was useless for the rest of the match.

Hope this is fixed soon as i play it regular for the nukura marks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just a thought. Maybe today's patch notes goofed something up.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=756731
    Azure Nebula Rescue

Changed text, voiceover, and ship art to reference Romulan Republic ships for rescue instead of Tal Shiar.

Maybe the game thinks we're suppose to rescue Tal'shiar ships still.