test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Clear primary

muster16muster16 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I am STILL unable to CLEAR primary mission tracking!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not ever choose a primary. Since Legacy of Romulus was installed, a mission was chosen and I cannot clear it. This is an incredible annoyance and has been almost a month. PLEASE correct this issue.
Post edited by muster16 on

Comments

• racerexiaracerexia Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    BUMP. I have been trying to clear the same primary mission for months, Worse, if I drop the mission, everytime I switch maps the contat shows up trying to spoon feed me the mission again. Its always an investigate x sector or a diplomatic mission, depending on character. It does not matter if I tunr auto contact hail off, they still appear. One other thing, if I drop all missions, when I try to drop the last one, the game just crashes. Please fix this Its annoying as hell!
  • calistobradycalistobrady Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same here, except it always defaults to Aid The Deferi. This is seriously annoying, especially when in missions that are counting something and the primary mission is always in the way of that!
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This happened when LoR launched and I think it was an intentional change. I kinda remember something about it in a dev blog. Could be remembering wrong. It is annoying though.
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I would also like to see this bug fixed.

Or, if Working As Intended (TM), make it intended to work in some other way.

I've got some random Defera Invasion Zone collection thing stuck as my primary mission on one character and it's crowding my mission log box.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon