test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mirror Universe queue not working for Romulan Republic characters - June 12, 2013

queetzqueetz Member Posts: 125 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
It looks like some KDF aligned Romulan Republic characters are unable to queue for the Mirror Universe event today. My character is level 20 at that time (just got promoted to Sub Commander last night).

When I queue in for the event today (around 2:03 pm, PST), I keep on getting the message "Already a Member of the Mirror Universe Event" or something like that. Nothing happens after.

I tested it on my Orion character, and can queue in with no issues. At least a couple of other players in the PublicEliteSTF and Doffjobs channel (one with character name with "GORN" on it) have mentioned they also had issues.

My ticket number is 130612-001436

Can you please take a look? Thank you.

I do feel a little cheated by this, as I spent around 600k ECs or so for a 1 hour skill bonus item, that was now rendered moot because of this bug. Its not the amount of ECs that is the issue, but the principle of it... :rolleyes:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pacohell666pacohell666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem. Other chars no problem only the new Romulan says 'already a member'.
    Infact it says that at all available PVE maps.
  • Options
    artanisenartanisen Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    if it counts.
    a while back i had an issue with joining mirror event a while ago
    when i turned level 20 or 30 i forget
    for some reason it wouldnt let me join mirror event.
    but when i turned level 21 it let me join pve queues again.