test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is Support Seriously Ignoring This Issue Of Mine?

2»

Comments

• Options
    wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i can see your point GM is a massive fail in this game its a well known fact that my pet targ could do a better job.
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • Options
    jsck82jsck82 Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    weedfever wrote: »
    FOR ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE THAT THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT HERE IS NOT UP TO SCRATCH .....

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/consumer_affairs/consumer_protection/consumer_rights/consumer_protection_act_2007.html

THERE IS A LINK TO EU LAWS , REGARDING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HOW MANY RIGHTS WE HAVE AS CUSTOMERS , AND IT WILL ALSO SHOW US , THE PAYING GAMERS , HOW MANY OF THOSE RIGHTS YOU VIOLATE WHEN YOU DELETE TICKETS WITHOTU REPLY , WHEN YOU DONT ANSWER WRITTEN COMPLAINTS , WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT A TICKET IS , IT IS A WRITTEN COMPLAINT DIRECTED STRAIGHT TO THE DEPARTMENT YOU THE 'SUPPLIER' WANT IT TO GO TO , AND YET YOU STILL DO NOT DEAL WITH IT PROPERLY ?

COME ON PEOPLE , BETWEEN US , WE CAN MAKE THEM PROVIDE THE SUPPORT THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVING FOR 3 YEARS OR MORE ALREADY , BY SIMPLY KNOWING YOUR RIGHTS !!!!

You should re-read your own link. That law covers nothing related to after-purchase support. But you get an A for effort.
  • Options
    weedfeverweedfever Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    well I CAN varify that i had the item as i took screenshots of my DOFF COMPLETED MISSIONS ROSTER showing the mission AND the reward .....

what they are also ADMITTING is that they cannot trace my ACCOUNT ? they are telling me it is not protected ? they have no way of checking to see if my account was accessed from a different IP to the one i use EVERYTIME i log on ?

THAT IS VERY WORRYING, BE CAREFUL PEOPLE, IDENTITY THEFT IS VERY REAL AND YOUR INFORMATION IS STOLEN FROM MANY PLACES .......

DON'T LET THIS GAME BE ONE OF THEM ...

I WONDER WHY I AM NOT ALLOWED TO POST SAID SCREENSHOT HERE ?

you MAY NOT post attatchments ....... SCARED OF THE EVIDENCE MUCH ?