test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

item vanished from inventory

weedfeverweedfever Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
after spending the best part of 20 million EC on powered alien artifacts, i finally today critted the prototype console mission and getting a very rare mk xii phaser relay console , i was delighted , i was looking forward to the 30 million ec it would fetch from a pre arranged deal with a friend , i left it in my inventory , logged off , came back on this evening , and its gone , i have searched all my toons inventories, character banks and the account bank, it is no longer in my inventory .....

has anyone else had items vanish from their inventory ? nothing else has gone , i still have artifacts and other mk xii consoles , but the phaser relay console is gone , ?

the mission is in my completed log , and shows the crit success etc , i have made a ticket , but people have told me not to get my hopes up of even getting a reply from customer support ..... ?

does the happiness of your paying customers mean nothing? if things like this are happening and people dont even hear back when they create a ticket ?

what is going on please ?
Post edited by weedfever on

Comments

• jetwtfjetwtf Member Posts: 1,207
    edited June 2013
    This is why I always clear my inventory before logging out, If i want to keep it and it is important it goes into my bank. I have lost items from inventory while offline in other games and since placing into my bank i have not lost anything ever again.

As for your situation i wouldnt hold high hope of getting the item returned but I do wish you luck and hope you do.
    "I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man. :eek:
  • weedfeverweedfever Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    well , not only did the item disappear yesterday , but i logged into the game today only to find that my ticket has gone also , i didnt get t he full number of the ticket last night , but i know it was 1.7 million plus some ...

I AM NOT IMPRESSED ....

IS THIS WHAT PASSES AS CUSTOMER SERVICE TO YOU GUYS ?

YOU JUST DELETE CUSTOMERS COMPLAINTS WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A **** YOU ?

WELL NOW I AM ANGRY , AND NOW I AM SEARCHING FOR WHAT EU LAWS YOU HAVE VIOLATED , AND WHICH OF MY RIGHTS AS A PAYING CUSTOMER YOU HAVE VIOLATED ....

HERE IS A LINK FOR OTHERS TO SEE IF THEY HAVE BEEN 'VIOLATED' BY YOUR LACK OF SERVICE ALSO .....

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/consumer_affairs/consumer_protection/consumer_rights/consumer_protection_act_2007.html

I EXPECT THIS POST WILL BE REMOVED ALSO , SO I WILL KEEP THE LINK AND RE POST EVERYTIME IT GETS DELETED