test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STF Titles... funky

derneaddernead Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
When I open my PvE instance window, all the STFs under the 'Quick Play' tab are titled cge-ocd. Coincidentally (or not), when I click the 'join existing' tab, the first STF on it is titled the same. Clicking back on the Quick Play tab will cause the titles to refresh to their appropriate names momentarily, but in under a second they revert to 'cge-ocd'. On the description of the STF, the names and descriptions are correct, though.

This first glitched last night, but I found the STF I wanted (The Big Dig), joined, and ignored it, figuring it was just a glitch and it would - hopefully - right itself. But apparently, it didn't, so... am I the only one having this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix it?
Post edited by dernead on

Comments

• wanderintxwanderintx Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also noticed this. The titles all said "not yummy at all" or "yummy" in the column on the left, but displayed correctly in the summary on the right. Eventually, they started flashing to the correct names and back to the ridiculous ones.
  • weirdoman1weirdoman1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wanderintx wrote: »
    The titles all said "not yummy at all" or "yummy" in the column on the left,

Creepy as hell. I think I would have slapped myself across the face a couple of times after seeing that to make sure that I wasn't having some nightmare.
    Spock: If I were human, I believe my response would be... "Go to hell"... if I were human.

Data: Captain, I believe I speak for everyone here, sir, when I say, "To hell with our orders." :cool:
  • derneaddernead Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So it's not just me... rats.

That said, it seems to have straightened itself out for me now. No idea what was wrong with it. At least I didn't have any 'not yummy' STFs to run :P
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Probably the bug where the names of private PvE queues are showing up in the quick play tab. I believe they have it patched on the test server in that huge patch, but no idea when that thing is going live.
  • xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I saw this too i am putting a video up on youtube so that the devs can see.

I am hoping that the game is not TRIBBLE again.There should have been no reason for PVE Q's to act so funky like that.:confused:

About 50 or more people on esd saw the same thing all at the same time.

Here is link to video-->>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19H_Wl8spNk
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
  • xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    PVE Q was acting funny video is now up.
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.