test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ultimate Game Card Redeem Confusion

kirahitomikirahitomi Member Posts: 144 Arc User
Bit confused here, I select the Ultimate Game Card selection under the prepaid card section and then it tells me to select the value ($10, $20, $30, ect...) however my card is a $25 Ultimate Game Card... o.0 WTF? Thought this was a code enter like any other prepaid card and I'm not about to redeem a $25 card for the $20 option, there a fix for this?
"Lets see what this button does..."
Post edited by kirahitomi on

Comments

• redsnake721redsnake721 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    you choose the $20 option and complete the transaction. Then you choose the $5 option and it says "would you like to use your remaining 500 ultimatecard points" it dosent let you say no and just completes the transaction automaticly. You will get the 300 extra Zen from the $20 purchase but not the 75 Zen from the $5 purchase unless you call PWE billing support at 1-888-344-4478 M-F 10am to 7pm and they will give you the 75 Zen. make sure to have the transaction ID from the $5 transaction. I have had to do this many times.
  • kirahitomikirahitomi Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Red you rock, thank you very much. :)
    "Lets see what this button does..."
  • redsnake721redsnake721 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    no problem
  • salem1574salem1574 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kirahitomi wrote: »
    Red you rock, thank you very much. :)

Ever think this problem might have been avoided in the first place IF Perfect World would of thought to have included ALL the denomination that Ultimate Game cards offer?

Why create even more headaches for your customers and have them go thru hoop after hoop for something that SHOULD of been done right in first place!

When TRIBBLE up your method to gather income you shoot yourself in the foot.

Any kid running a lemon aid stand could tell you that!
  • gmokmoudgmokmoud Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You will get the 300 extra Zen from the $20 purchase but not the 75 Zen from the $5 purchase unless you call PWE billing support at 1-888-344-4478 M-F 10am to 7pm and they will give you the 75 Zen. make sure to have the transaction ID from the $5 transaction.

Many thanks for this information, it's the only post I could find concerning this issue. Only problem is, it would be more helpful if PWE actually ANSWERED the phone, though.

I've called for the past 2 days, every hour on the hour and many times in between, and I get the same recording over and over...." All our agents are busy, please call back later"...or words to that effect.

Since this is a transaction issue, you'd think this could be resolved through an online means, given that the purchasers have the transaction ID and PWE "support" has the capability to look the purchase up using that ID.

Utterly and totally ridiculous....:rolleyes: