test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Veterans bonus not updating on romulan

spearhawk2013spearhawk2013 Member Posts: 217 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I just passed 300 day veterans bonus a few days ago and still it says 200 days 3% on my romulan yet my trill says 300 days 4%.

Please fix that.
Post edited by spearhawk2013 on

Comments

• spearhawk2013spearhawk2013 Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    still 200 3%
  • stevedudemanstevedudeman Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same thing happened to me. All my other toons are 300 day vets with the 4% skill bonus and the accolade but my romulan didnt receive the skill bonus or 'dauntless' accolade. Although I did get the all important fireworks emote in space :D

Edit: I did get the "The Dauntless" accolade. My mistake. Still only 200 day showing though...
  • dogmaticusdogmaticus Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    None of my new toons get any of the vet rewards for like almost a month now... it basically gives me no motivation to play, since I feel like my characters are incomplete so to speak..
    edited August 2013
    Still only showing 200 day 3% bonus for romulan and kdf chars. Should be 300 day 4% bonus since my gold account has been active for 360 days...
  • teliaravteliarav Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm having the same issue. All my Feds have 300 days but my 2 Roms are only showing as 200 day vets. I have raised a ticket but its been nearly a month and no reply. Which don't surprise me as this game is known to have the worst GM support of any game.
    edited August 2013
    Well the new patch apparently fixed the firework emote pickup spot for kdf and made it clickable again. However it still says 200 day 3% skill bonus instead of 300 day and 4% on my Romulan. I guess I only have 19 more days til I'm a 400 day vet...
  • valetharvalethar Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well the new patch apparently fixed the firework emote pickup spot for kdf and made it clickable again. However it still says 200 day 3% skill bonus instead of 300 day and 4% on my Romulan. I guess I only have 19 more days til I'm a 400 day vet...

Oddly enough, mine shows the 700 day buff, but looking at the description, it only applies if I'm actually in a team.

You'd think after 3 years, they'd be better at catching these things.
  • nalfyrnalfyr Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    just noticed this today as well.. majoirty of my toons - all with there fireworks and acolades
    but the veteran skill buff still reads only 200 days and +3% on icon and bonus list in chracter panel.. incredibly saddening to being Denied a promised reward.. :(

confirmed that only my pure federation characters got the 300 day skill buff
    all of my romulan *both fed and kdf allied versions * And my KDF characters STILL have the 200 day skill buff
    even though they have the 300 day Alcolade and the fireworks ability..
  • xossetxosset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    So I'm over 600 days and my icon says 400 day still. I've sent in 5 tickets with no reply. I really don't even know if all the buffs are active or not. This game and more importantly this company are total bull****. They're not EA bad..but bad enough. so...wtf? I don not want to meet a Cryptic employee because I can not guarantee your safety in these perilous times.:rolleyes: