Install Arc

Web Version of the C-Store

2»

Comments

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    blazergibb wrote: »
    how do i access the ingame c store?

Next to the minimap is a zen symbol, click that.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • lilchibiclarililchibiclari Member Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I want to take advantage of the 5-for-the-price-of-4 Fleet Module sale, but I will be physically unable to log into the game itself before it is over. Is there a way that I can access the C-store from a computer that does not actually have the game or the launcher installed?
  • decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nope the web store has been taken down.
  • lilchibiclarililchibiclari Member Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well that sucks. I won't have access to a computer that has the game installed until after the promotion ends, so it looks like I have no means of making a purchase, unless somebody here has a suggestion.
  • psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My honest suggestion is to re-direct the links in the game launcher promo's for new items. They used to take us to the web C-store. Now they just take us generically to the STO website. I'd point those to the blog pages instead.
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • age03age03 Member Posts: 1,664 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is the info in the store and the prices.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Cryptic_Store
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
    USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
    Star Trek Gamers
  • javaman1969javaman1969 Member Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm trying to get to the C-Store to purchase a rename token and some lockbox keys, but I'm redirected to the STO homepage from which i cannot figure out how to get to the C-Store. so, how do I get there now?
    His methods have become unsound.
  • twoofnine1twoofnine1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    in game only web cstore was closed down and more then likey wont be back
    edited June 2013
    So if the web store is unavailable, and I want to purchase zen in-game and it alt-tabs me and redirects me to the website anyways, how exactly am I suppose to buy my 20 bucks worth of zen? I can't do it in-game either apparently.

Am I just being stupid and doing this all wrong?
  • javaman1969javaman1969 Member Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There must be something in the Rules of Acquisition about making it simple for your customers to part with their money. O.K. I just figured out how to get into the store from in game, so, I'm good.
    His methods have become unsound.
  • howiebabey82howiebabey82 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    it helped me decide which ship i want more and prioritze i miss this option cause i opened mini windows and compared each ship side by side plzzz bring it back ):
  • nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Really this is a website/Z-store question but I couldn't find a website forum section (mods feel free to move the thread to the correct section).

Is the Z-Store going to reappear on the sto.perfectworld.com site? I'm not sure why it was removed in the first place but I did like to spend some lunchtimes browsing the store, looking at ship stats etc.

Will it return?
    server_hamster6.png
  • nethernynetherny Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I think they SHOULD have a web site Zen Store / C-Store, simply because, there used to be plenty of times when I'd be at work, and thinking about what I wanted to do, planning what ship I wanted to get next, etc., and so I could just use my phone and go to the online C-Store and browse everything, and then decide from there what I was going to try for next.

Without that, I never would have heard about the Aventine and Rademaker. I remember I was out on a coffee break at work when I first saw they had the Rademaker for sale. Also, the web-based C-Store had a lot more information about the ships / items / services, which prevented endless forum question threads and confusion. Also, it would give players something to look at when the server is down.

Anyways, that's just the way I see it. No online C-Store is only going to make C-Store sales drop. I know this, because my wife has a masters in marketing and advertising, and owns her own marketing firm, and she always says, "If the products aren't on the shelves, the customers can't buy them."