test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug report (incomplete)

szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
With the launch of LoR I started to write down all the bugs I've encountered while leveling up my ROMULAN character. This is not a complete list since I've not been doing any ground fleet actions so far. Most of these bugs might be known already but anways, here's the list:

1. Mails cannot be deleted (though mail you've sent to yourself can be)

2. A search on the exchange doesn't show all of the results if you don't adjust at least one slider or chose the category

3. Romulan players can join any instance of Kerrat independend of their current level

4. The Beta Thoridar Patrol as part of the daily Romulan patrol mission does not complete. The third wave of Klingon ships only consists of 1 Raptor or 1 Vorcha class vessel and their destruction does not count as seperate wave. (though the patrol seems to be completeable if the daily mission isn't in your log)

5. Sirus Sector and Regulus Sector Block cannot be properly scaled on the map

6. Borg invasion red alerts cannot be turned in after completion ("Hail command" is greyed out)

7. Slipstream drive is being deactivated after changing the sector block

8. In the mission "Cold Storage" the helix necessary for getting the lobi cristal lies under a giant rock

9. PvE queues are sometimes getting named after private fleet actions that were recently created

10. Popping and cracking sounds appear randomly (using a USB headset)

11. Need/Greed/Pass window is unreadable due to bad text colour

12. Leaving the Tau Dewa Sector Block for Regulus Sector Block places your ship next to the Alpha Centauri Sector Block

13. "Ship Dance bug": Sometimes in sector space two ships push each other all the way to the next sector border without one of them even activating his engine

14. Azure Nebula Rescue fleet action: Sometimes a trapped ship doesn't spawn and thus cannot be rescued after having defeated the guarding Tholian ships

15. The Hromi Cluser is difficult to interact with ( you have to be at a 0.00 LJ distance to get the interaction popup)

16. The Tholian Red Alert doesn't work in 9 out of 10 cases (it has already been completed or failed but people are still able to join)

17. The Vault:Ensnared plays the wrong Obisek voiceovers

18. Starbase Fleet Defense voiceovers keep playing after having left the fleet action (this can only be corrected by restarting the game)

The LoR expansions is fantastic though! Thank you very much for it!
Post edited by szim on

Comments

• Options
    jeralddarkbanejeralddarkbane Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am having the same problem with my mail, although it's only mail from the exchange I cannot delete. And I am also unable to finish borg invasion missions.