What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

15% Bonus ZEN With Ultimate Game Cards! [Now Ended]

Comments

• Options
    polie05polie05 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hopefully its fixed soon so I can buy another $300 worth of cards.
  • Options
    celtbnegatorceltbnegator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sweet its my easiest way to buy zen anyway...thanks to Kroger Stores down the street. as soon as it is working I will buy some cards
  • Options
    branericbraneric Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mongo wrote: »
    Yeah why dont I get the bonus 300 if I use a $50 UGC?

It show I get the 15% thats 750. But when your site has the sale the $50 is 5000+750+300=6050

So why is the 300 not added in this?
    We are investigating this now. I'll post an update once I have it, but rest assured that anyone who has redeemed a valid UGC prepaid card since the time listed in the promotion will get their bonus ZEN.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Thanks Branflakes!
  • Options
    texan1986texan1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i hope they fixed this i dont feel like getting screwed over by this
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for your patience, Captains! We've just confirmed that the bonus is now working. If you redeemed an eligible prepaid card between the original start time listed and now, and did not get the bonus, you will automatically be credited the bonus to your PWE ZEN wallet -- we are working as fast as possible to grant these bonuses and I will post again once they have been.

Also, please note that if you happen to have an eligible $25 card, there is no redeem option for $25. Please redeem the card for $20, and then a complete a separate transaction for $5 dollars. While you won't automatically gain the 15% bonus on the second transaction, we will be manually crediting you the bonus -- please allow up to 48 hours for this.

As always, if you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to our billing team at http://support.perfectworld.com ('Contact Us' tab, 'Billing' for the category drop down). If you are not able to reach the support site, please email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "billing" in the subject line and as many details in the message as possible. Filing a ticket is always the preferred method to contact us as you can ensure your ticket is in the right queue via the category dropdown.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    baewulfbaewulf Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'll be quite happy when my $45.00 purchase of Zen is showing the 15% extra. As of now (9:30 pm cst) it's still not showing, perhaps that's because I made said purchase about 3:30pm. Seems there's a lot of us to fix this problem on.
    Great that they got on this prob right away (tho it sure felt like a LONG time..lol) :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    ya ill b happy when i get mine i have yet to get them
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for your patience, Captains! We've just confirmed that the bonus is now working. If you redeemed an eligible prepaid card between the original start time listed and now, and did not get the bonus, you will automatically be credited the bonus to your PWE ZEN wallet -- we are working as fast as possible to grant these bonuses and I will post again once they have been.

Also, please note that if you happen to have an eligible $25 card, there is no redeem option for $25. Please redeem the card for $20, and then a complete a separate transaction for $5 dollars. While you won't automatically gain the 15% bonus on the second transaction, we will be manually crediting you the bonus -- please allow up to 48 hours for this.

As always, if you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to our billing team at http://support.perfectworld.com ('Contact Us' tab, 'Billing' for the category drop down). If you are not able to reach the support site, please email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "billing" in the subject line and as many details in the message as possible. Filing a ticket is always the preferred meth

od to contact us as you can ensure your ticket is in the right queue via the category dropdown.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

So we are getting 6050 Zen for $50 now?

PS Gecko uses 8 beams.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    polie05 wrote: »
    So we are getting 6050 Zen for $50 now?

This is what I am seeing at http://billing.perfectworld.com when choosing "Ultimate Game Card" as the payment processor:
    $50.00 5,000 + 300 + 750
    $30.00 3,000 + 450
    $20.00 2,000 + 300
    $10.00 1,000 + 150
    $5.00 500 + 75

Are you not seeing that? If yes, that is what you should receive upon redemption.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    No was not seeing it. I'm ninja surfing on my phone at work. Thanks for the info, love ya!

PS Gecko uses 8 beams.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    when i enetered the code i saw 2300 on the ultimate game card i redeemed and i didnt get the 300 i bought 2 of those cards and only got 4000 zen suppose to have 4600
  • Options
    williamjanewaywilliamjaneway Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Will the UK or Europe ever get a deal? We already get the short end when we buy everything due to vat/tax. I paid $40 more for lifetime than my American counterparts :(. And excluded from these offers :(
  • Options
    baewulfbaewulf Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Day two and my wallet still does NOT show me getting the 15% extra for my purchase. The emails I got from UGC say they sent it..but the emails I got from PW don't..sigh. Oh well...I suppose their still working on getting around to all of us (fixing it that is).:(
  • Options
    twoofnine1twoofnine1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    texan1986 wrote: »
    when i enetered the code i saw 2300 on the ultimate game card i redeemed and i didnt get the 300 i bought 2 of those cards and only got 4000 zen suppose to have 4600

same thing here
    edited June 2013
    has anyone else not get their bonus zen i thought they fixed this yesterday but i have yet to get them i guess im not buying anymore ultimate game cards ill stick with perfect world cards then
  • Options
    balaebalae Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah I never got mine either,I sent a support ticket for all the good it will do me.
  • Options
    grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This issue has already been addressed in the News section thread...

As always, if you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to our billing team at http://support.perfectworld.com ('Contact Us' tab, 'Billing' for the category drop down). If you are not able to reach the support site, please email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "billing" in the subject line and as many details in the message as possible. Filing a ticket is always the preferred method to contact us as you can ensure your ticket is in the right queue via the category dropdown.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10553951#post10553951
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Was this before 6:10 PM PDT yesterday? If so, we are aware that some players were not receiving their bonus and are working on granting the bonuses as quickly as possible. Full details: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10553951#post10553951
    baewulf wrote: »
    Day two and my wallet still does NOT show me getting the 15% extra for my purchase. The emails I got from UGC say they sent it..but the emails I got from PW don't..sigh. Oh well...I suppose their still working on getting around to all of us (fixing it that is).:(

We are still working on the grants :) I will make a post to this thread once all grants are complete, but please allow more time. Full details: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10553951#post10553951

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    so the people that redeemed cards yesterday are sol wow
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    so the people that redeemed cards yesterday are sol wow

:confused::confused::confused:

Note the yellow, bolded text below from my post yesterday:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    rimmarierimmarie Member Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So...
    Still nothing in ma wallet.
    I guess we shouldn't expect this to be resolved before the weekend is over. :(

what a downer.

Has ANYONE been able to redeem a card and get the bonus? Or are we all waiting to get credit?

(I ask because I'm wondering if I should bother plugging the promo to others in my Fleet)
  • Options
    spudman67spudman67 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    rimmarie wrote: »
    So...

what a downer.

Has ANYONE been able to redeem a card and get the bonus? Or are we all waiting to get credit?

(I ask because I'm wondering if I should bother plugging the promo to others in my Fleet)

I'm not telling my fleet mates that it is fixed, nor am I redeeming any more cards until I receive the credit.
  • Options
    grayfrethgrayfreth Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is broken. The only cards available at my local store were for $25. No problem I thought, I'll do a purchase for $20 and another for $5. All seemed well at first, for the $20 I got 2300 zen, then when I selected $5 it showed it would be 575 zen but when completed it only gives you 500 zen. So this is broken, either find cards for exact $20 amounts or other standard purchase amounts or you get ripped with no bonus zen for the left over amounts...

Edit: I see a comment above where this is being addressed :)
  • Options
    orthanc6orthanc6 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm having a different issue. The Promo bonus shows up in the charge Zen checkout when I select the $20 card I bought, but when I hit checkout and it sends me to where I put the card Pin in, the balance is 21.77, so the $20 card I bought isn't enough to cover the purchase of 2300 zen. Basically it's charging me for the 300 extra Zen from the promo, which would negate the point of it being a promo. I haven't checked out yet, please let us know when this other bug is addressed.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    rimmarie wrote: »
    So...

what a downer.

We are still working on the grants as quickly as possible -- please allow more time. I will make a post that they have been granted once complete.
    orthanc6 wrote: »
    I'm having a different issue. The Promo bonus shows up in the charge Zen checkout when I select the $20 card I bought, but when I hit checkout and it sends me to where I put the card Pin in, the balance is 21.77, so the $20 card I bought isn't enough to cover the purchase of 2300 zen. Basically it's charging me for the 300 extra Zen from the promo, which would negate the point of it being a promo. I haven't checked out yet, please let us know when this other bug is addressed.

Do you have the wrong country selected? Since it's a prepaid card, try changing it.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I'm in Canada, and it defaulted to Canada, should I switch it to US or some other country?
    I'd be happy if that works but if it does there should probably be a disclaimer somewhere.

EDIT: just tried it, it still treated it like I was missing 1.67 US, or $1.77 CAN, which is I assume the exact dollar amount for the extra 300 ZEN

EDIT 2: OK my math is bad, obviously the dollar amount should be $3, but still I bought a $20 card, there should be no difference when I select to redeem a $20 card
  • Options
    damzelltrilldamzelltrill Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    :rolleyes: of course this announcement goes up after I looked at the Ultimate cards and then the Perfect World cards and went "I don't want to jump through the extra hoop that Ultimate puts me through today."

Meh, I'll reward myself with an Ultimate & bonus Zen after I get through Fair Hell. Unlock me some boxes, get some crystals, go nuts at Lobi Consortium.
    A Trill, a Gorn, a Jem'Hadar, Bejoran and a Voth walk into a bar, and the Bartender asks "What is this a Joke?"
    "Nope, just my away team" the trill replies before ordering a round for the bar.
  • Options
    nyrexxnyrexx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    orthanc6 , the cards seem to be treated like a prepaid VISA / Mastercard so you buy it for $20 +tax in store then when you go to use it it does the conversion to US funds resulting in the difference of $1.77.

Its not the additional zen its the currency conversion between US and Canadian funds. And sadly we can not select to just pay the $1.77 extra by a credit / debit card we either have to A- Buy another Ultimate Game card to make up the difference (offers to take another pin to do so) or B- Select the 1000 zen then go back and buy the 500 zen and waste the additional funds.

In other words this extra zen promo is not for us Canadian / Anyone else that converts funds as the extra little bit means shelling out for another game card or not using all the points equaling out to costing more than the extra zen is worth.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I suspected as much, and while that makes sense, well it basically means this a US only promo, but obviously it's not being advertsied as such.
    Kind of a more complicated problem I understand, but Branflakes if you could give us Canadians (and probably a bunch of other countries) some idea of how to take advantage of this promo that'd be nice. Maybe we can have the Zen promo rate adjusted per region? Otherwise I'm feeling quite excluded here.
  • Options
    derbock203derbock203 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i know this is a partnership deal here, but spending 40 bucks on zen in the last couple of days through online banking i feel kinda stupid for doing it reading this
This discussion has been closed.