test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Officer of the Watch - Conduct Bekk Inspection Broken

sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 901 Arc User
edited January 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
As simple as it is, I guess even this can be broken.

I was able to do 4/5 inspections, but the very first Bekk correction would constantly ignore the corrective input I entered.

Inspected Bekk

Found Error, but input at bottom was "CONTINUE" instead of "BACK" so it would go to the next inspectable area and then give me "BACK"

I go to identify the area needing correction "Spikes on Boots Blunted", but the mission does not recognize the input

This makes the mission unable to be completed. :confused:

Follow-up: As expected, when I dropped the bugged mission, the game still counted it as my daily offer and started the 20-hour cooldown. Thanks a lot Cryptic.

ingame ticket 1,715,297
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, it's always had that issue but luckily it doesn't always fail, the blunted spikes is the most problematic. Once I got a targ on the inspection line, and I was able to correct his weak salute.

I got a cool pic of it.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • whinybichwhinybich Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    As near as I can determine this daily has been broken for over two years. It says a lot about a company that is satisfied with ignoring broken content.

If you're not capable of fixing it could you please just disable it?
  • crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited July 2014
    I've verified the issue and sent it on to be fixed. Thanks for the reports.
    STO QA Team
  • mrbrownflkmrbrownflk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    This mission won't resolve if any bekk has no issues to correct. Today is the second time where I have one or more bekks with no issues to correct. When this happens, you have no choice but to drop the mission or am I missing something?
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    still broken