test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ferasian Face Paint Became Permanent Overnight

schloopdooschloopdoo Member Posts: 373 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
As of May 28th, there was a slider to change the pattern of the secondary skin color on Ferasian players and bridge officers - stripes, half masks, tribal warrior face paint, and so on.

Since the patch that was deployed after the game went offline Tuesday night, that slider no longer appears in the Head section of the character/uniform tailoring screen. New characters can only choose from the five or so patterns on the premade heads, and already existing characters cannot have their face pattern modified at all.
Post edited by schloopdoo on

Comments

• Options
    beefsupreme79beefsupreme79 Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    silly kitty, you know better than to sleep in your makeup!
  • Options
    trevoriihulltrevoriihull Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well the i have the problem with the Feresan Warpaint too.

But I have to say that I'm dissapionted in the visual options for the Feresan and the Catian race since I've boght both races fgor 1000 Zen(it was real money, not bartered dilithium).

There should have been more options z.B. different Tiger Stripes or Loepar spots for the Caitans, more Warepaints for the Feresan and overall more hairstyles for booth.

I think its an ongoing trend that the "addons" are somewhat lagging. The Romulan ships leave something to be desired, like some more sci and tech ships.