test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan Wish List/Bugs the need fixing

Comments

• seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dont actually enter the embassy, why not do it at the main new romulus transporter?
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • symetreus69symetreus69 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seannewboy wrote: »
    I dont actually enter the embassy, why not do it at the main new romulus transporter?

Or even a "Transport to Command" option, it is after all our new homeworld we should get a little luxury.
    Lifer since headstart!
  • jojobevcojojobevco Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One thing missing is to claim the type 10 shuttle craft that comes with the DS9 bundle.
    edited May 2013
    I want a cstore pet, my feds have sehlat cub, my kdf have targs. I want one of the animals from New Romulus.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • relsharrelshar Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The cut scenes in the game makes my character look like Tevan or Tevan look like my character.

Put in recipes for Plasma ground weapons so we can craft them. If you give a new race a bonus to plasma damage on the traits why cripple them with the crafting options latter on ?

Daily missions can not be handed in I have done a Borg daily and it says to turn it in but the hail button is greyed out. Sent a ticket to the GM's but I don't think Cryptic has any.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The Borg Redalerts are all bugged at this time.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2013
    The Elachi "spiders" that explode on you are invisible while on you.
    edited June 2013
    I had that problem in Beta, but last time I did it on live it worked fine.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The one that has been bugging me (pun intended) is the inability to replicate an Emergency Hologram, despite having attained my first rank of Military Commendation Rank. My guess is that since the replicated crewmembers are based on faction, they didn't bother to code Romulan-specific ones... and for some reason our allied ones are unavailable as well.

So, if not our own Emergency Security/Engineering/Medical Hologram, can we at least get access to our ally's versions?
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • profloopholeprofloophole Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    not sure if mentioned, getting rather frustrated with the bug that comes in and disables all my Romulan's outfits other than the default. Made additional outfits, they worked fine, log in a few days later they sit there, do nothing, and tailor claims I have all my slots available again
    Caution! Severe Logic Curves Ahead! This message brought to you by the ADHD Awareness OOOOooh look! Shiney :D
  • desante3desante3 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Cannot buy Doffs for Dilithium from Ferra/ Valear with a romulan (I still can with my fed)
  • pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just found yet another annoying bug with LOR. I'm not sure if it was mentioned previously, but if you replay the mission where you have to pick an ally at the end, when you are given the lockbox with your ally outfits you cannot unpack the box if you already have it (and you will, if you replay the mission) and to make matters worse you cannot discard the box!

I've only replayed that mission once, but I can imagine if a Romulan player really likes that mission and replays it a bunch of times then suddenly your inventory slots are all filled up with ally packs that you cannot open and cannot discard.
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • imadoctornotaimadoctornota Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Cloaks for Romulans! Remans have them as an option, but Romulans, who are seen wearing them all over on New Romulus, don't have the option.

Speaking of cloaks, I'd LOVE to have a playable Idanian race!! :D (And BOs)
    Thanks for the expansion that had "as much content as the last"
    9 Episodes = 30+ episodes...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's pronounced "S.T.O." "Stow" sounds idiotic! lol
  • felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    On the costumes:

Liberated Borg Reman needs all the options - he hardly has any of the stuff available to my other Reman BOffs.

The Tal Shiar uniforms are bugged - http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10442021#post10442021 (and we should get options for Tal Shiar commander, too).

The "captain" shoulder pads (shouldn't they be named commander?) have four color options, but they all remain black, and only the first one "works" - the side fabric never changes from black.
  • naeviusnaevius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    All the Tau Dewa Sector Patrol missions have the Romulan captains treat me like an alien Starfleet officer. "Feels strange working with your people", and such. Dude, we are of the same people.

On the KDF side I got a rant from a Klingon Admiral about green-blooded, pointy-eared Romulan petaQs.

(Good thing I'm a Reman, or I'd take offense. :D)
    Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
    edited June 2013
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    All the Tau Dewa Sector Patrol missions have the Romulan captains treat me like an alien Starfleet officer. "Feels strange working with your people", and such. Dude, we are of the same people.
    Yeah they haven't rewritten those for RR yet.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • red95skullred95skull Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Not sure if this is a bug, but Slamek in the mission Trust Issues stays at the transmitter and doesn't move, I can't complete the mission.
  • hatatytlahatatytla Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello I wonder if there is possibility for klingon player to visit romulan planet...? Is some mission needed to complet or how? Thx
  • aussiejamaussiejam Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    In Espionage Assignments, change "Infiltrate Romulan Database" to Tal Shiar database maybe.

Add modified Warp and Singularity Cores to the Reputation stores.
    Add more Chain Assignments (Romulan/Reman/Tal Shiar).
    Add more R&D items. Make some items race based as well (Fed, KDF, Romulan).
    Add Reman thalaron weapons (also to the Reputation store maybe).
    Add holographic Boffs with mobile emitters.
    Add assignments that brainwashes prisoners into Doffs or Boffs.
    Add a Eugenics Wars storyline (Khan).

Enable other icons on the toolbar to be auto activated like auto firing weapons (Directional shields, Hull repair etc)
  • khanrebornkhanreborn Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    going back to the issue of the invisible box; my ship was being pushed sideways by another sideways ship, apparently, it was in a turn and my ship was going forward,so it would always push my ship aside but that would never solve any thing.
    chaq yuvtlhe' nIt 'Iw 'etlh Ha' yay je
  • imadoctornotaimadoctornota Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    naevius wrote: »
    On the KDF side I got a rant from a Klingon Admiral about green-blooded, pointy-eared Romulan petaQs.

(Good thing I'm a Reman, or I'd take offense. :D)

Aren't Remans also green blooded and pointy-eared though? I think you should be insulted by extention ;)
    Thanks for the expansion that had "as much content as the last"
    9 Episodes = 30+ episodes...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's pronounced "S.T.O." "Stow" sounds idiotic! lol
    edited June 2013
    Aren't Remans also green blooded and pointy-eared though? I think you should be insulted by extention ;)
    Pointy ears? yes.

Green Blood? Not as far as I know.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • sudoku7sudoku7 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Pointy ears? yes.

Green Blood? Not as far as I know.

In STO, they do have green blood. Check Rai's DOFF abilities.

"Improves healing when using science kit powers to heal humanoids with copper-based blood (Romulans, Remans, Rigelians, and Vulcans)."

At least, it's copper-blood, which should be green.
    edited June 2013
    oh, cool. :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • msk5msk5 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Roms can't buy Emergency Hologram DOFFs, which kinda blows.
    edited June 2013
    msk5 wrote: »
    Roms can't buy Emergency Hologram DOFFs, which kinda blows.

That blows, i thought it was just that i had not opened the doff system up.
  • oddboyoutoddboyout Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Allow us to use allied BOffs to train Romulan BOffs.

Put a note somewhere in game that that points out that there is a "Personnel Officer" terminal in the Command Center.
  • orionsrockorionsrock Member Posts: 52
    edited June 2013
    Forgive me if I'm repeating a few but heres what I want to see:

More missions tying into the Romulan story. It was well written beautifully orchestrated, and compelling. Then Admiral 50s hair comes and tells you to activate 3 beacons and kill people who don't effect your cause.

Like was said, Its goofy in some missions when they think your federation officers. I forgot what it was but someone in the Drozanna past mission insulted romulans in front of me. Imo that mission should totally be federation only. Klingons would be asked why they had ridges and most likely attacked immediately, and Romulans would more likely be adding an odd wtf they must be responsible for this moment. How bout having Klingons go back in time and talk to Kor or someone, and Romulans meet Tos romulans.

Also I want my faction boffs to wear romulan uniforms like the rest of my crew. Instead though I kinda fudge them a bit like npcs in the foundry like I give one the mirror universe jacket colored strang colors and the other I give the shirt and claim oh they were refugees. but I would think they would be able to wear at least the faction uniform since it'd go both ways for them.

The fed faction uniform is not terrible, but it doesnt look very federationy to me.

Can we have Republic badges? I think that would be cool like a mark of brotherhood and tal shiar defiance.

I know its a far cry but some of the c-store ships cant be obtained by romulans, I kinda woulda liked to have a gal-x because hey I bought it so why not?

More ships!
  • liquidinkliquidink Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They definitely need to fix Reman skin. The female skin tones need to be made more pallid in order to match the males. They also need to make Reman skin below the neck pale and wrinkled to match their heads.

Furthermore, they need to tone down the alliance system. I think it's a good idea, but it should be an alliance, not becoming a vassal. It really irritates me that I cannot team up with my friend's Romulan, simply because she chose KDF rather than Starfleet.
  • sfluckyzerosfluckyzero Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    desante3 wrote: »
    Cannot buy Doffs for Dilithium from Ferra/ Valear with a romulan (I still can with my fed)

I am having the same issue. Makes doing DOff stuff very frustrating sometimes.