test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug report about PvE missions (was: "Branflakes")

x0ligyx0ligy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Seeing as there are no patch notes because you have not made any "game changing alterations" can i ask if you have fixed the non spawning ships on Azure Nebula or even sorted out one of the issues on Hive Onslaught? (even though there are a few) I was going to check myself after conduit but seeing as i got a bad pug team i left and was greeted with "your banned for 1hour" so i can not check this, because well its late iand im going to bed because yet again the servers were down earlier.

Im guessing there will be more maintenance tomorrow too and the day after and the day after but i'll complain about that on them days :rolleyes:

Personally im fed up with the down time and how users are punished for you actions and/or bad teams in pugs. I jump in and out of them all day if the mission is taking too long then why do i have to wait an hour? Ive already hurt myself by not wasting time and ot collecting dilithium and marks 30ins seems more fair specially seeing as i only do stfs.
Post edited by x0ligy on

Comments

• Options
    vamankvamank Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you aware that Brandon is not a developer or producer? Brandon is the community manager aka the Star Trek Online Babysitter. I feel bad for him as he has to be professional and diplomatic when dealing with behavior that is childish and troll like.

I am pretty sure by now they are aware of all the bugs and they are being working on as fast as they can.
    Admiral%20sig%202.png
  • Options
    x0ligyx0ligy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vamank wrote: »
    Are you aware that Brandon is not a developer or producer? Brandon is the community manager aka the Star Trek Online Babysitter. I feel bad for him as he has to be professional and diplomatic when dealing with behavior that is childish and troll like.

I am pretty sure by now they are aware of all the bugs and they are being working on as fast as they can.

You do realize that the job of a community manager is to inform the players/users of things that are going on within the game/product and to answer any questions the users may have? Here is me asking if some bugs have been fixed seeing as they have now re-added the 1hour count down timer for leaving an stf and seeing as many are leaving onslaught because its next to impossible to compete due to a bug how is this fair to players?

Im aware that he is not a dev but is it hard for him to contact a dev and ask on the progress of these issues or a time scale on when they will be fixed? No, becuase thats what he's ment to do relay information but where is this relaying?

Trust me, if i wanted to make a troll thread i would do but here i am asking about if two things are being looked at because 1 = less rewards and the other = 1hour ban becuase of a bug.
  • Options
    psychickittypsychickitty Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You know its not just the azure nebula....there are bunch of alerts that are doing the same thing with no spawning ships.....I am beginning to wonder if this might have something to do with the instances code.

As in they where working on trying to reduce lag and as such they coded in some stuff to put less people into to certain areas...so I am wondering if this code somehow is working.....but the ships that where supposed to spawn are not spawning where they are supposed to.....and instead are appearing in either un-occupied areas due to the code or maybe sending players to areas where the ships and things cant spawn due to the code.

And I realize why you made this thread so that others who have noticed this problem would respond and say yes they to have noticed this.

If you want to get a response from a specific moderator or developer you can always send them a PM....but don't forget they are very busy....so they might not send a message back super fast.

Power without Perception is Spiritually useless and therefore of no true value.

=^_^=