test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Skill tray/Duty Officer positions resetting

esreaesrea Member Posts: 152 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Since today/yesterday I have a weird problem that my duty officers positions get randomized/resetted whenever I zone to a new map. To clarify, I mean the assignments who is First Officer, Engineering, Operations, etc.

Today I realized that my skill tray gets filled up each time I zone too, it automatically places all my BOffs' skills on the tray, when I clear them the game just puts them there again. Happens in Sector and System maps/zoning.

I'm playing on a Romulan character btw.

Anyone else having that problem?
Post edited by esrea on

Comments

• Options
    rushifellrushifell Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have this problem constantly. EVERY time I zone, 100%. I can fix my tray, enter a borg event, and immediately have to fix it again. I have reported it, I have reset options on my end, I have reinstalled the game, I have done everything feasible to do and the problem always comes back but not for every character. Some of them only get reset sometimes, only my main character gets reset 100% of the time. Shoddy workmanship on the part of the UI developers that it happens at all. I am definitely not the only one, other fleet members have the same problems.