test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Outfits, and Class Abilities

mosaic06mosaic06 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have a few issues, that hopefully can be resolved :)

Firstly When I beam into New Romulus Command Center, it automatically dumps my 2nd outfit and my fleet outfit and goes back to default. When I go to change my outfit (right clicking on my image top left) it says I have 5 outfit changes, none of these work.

When I go to the Tailor to change, I can not modify any outfit, I have to create them again, and this adds to my ever increasing list of outfits :(

Since I can not delete any outfits, please fix this

Secondly, I am level 37, I have no Nanoprobe Infestation, and since I am a Science Class Captain, this is stupid.

Thirdly, unlike my Fed and KDF toons, I can not train anyone else other than Romulans, maybe Remans (Don't have one yet, so can not say) I want to be able to train all of my class Bridge Officers.

and whilst we're on the subject, I want to Discharge Tovan Khev whatever his name is, and or give a purple BOFF to FED please.

Fourthly, I am level 37 Science Class, I have no Photonic Fleet either.

Also Can you fix the belt on the 22nd Century Romulan Outfit, it looks wrong on the front, its missing a patch.

Where do I get full length skirts or dresses for my Romulan and Reman girls, since I've seen other players have them, and I can not find them anywhere, thanks.