• Options
    xelene13xelene13 Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here. :confused:
  • Options
    sardiajaxsardiajax Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lorddetrox wrote: »
    Same here. Also tried logging into Champions Online and Neverwinter and getting the Unable to Authenticate there as well. So all my PWE games are down for me. :mad:

Gee, and i thought the games wernt connected (according to cryptic):eek:

nothing like being lied to

I wonder when this obvious infrastructure flaw will be RESOLVED, and not just duck taped and prayed over.
  • Options
    gl2814egl2814e Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fringelord wrote: »
    Obviously a Tal Shiar spy has infiltrated the Cryptic/PWE Server closet and rerouted the isolinear chips.

You're mistaken, it's the work of Crusher's nanites. Damn that kid!
  • Options
    penguin44ca1penguin44ca1 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    back in works thanks for the quick response!
  • Options
    captpfdenniscaptpfdennis Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And....I'm in. Thanks:D
    25971704528_706d57fcf0_n.jpg
  • Options
    xsharpexxsharpex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hamster's alive again. let's try to kill it once more.
  • Options
    tigercatgirltigercatgirl Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm getting it too, for sto and neverwinter.
  • Options
    bwood0bwood0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rmackie wrote: »
    I am not normally one to get bent out of shape due to technical issues, as i work tech support for a cell company, and i understand releasing something like LoR is a big deal and there will be issues, but the amount of login issues (and I am not talking about queuing or anything) especially after at least 2 server stability patches...is starting to frustrate me....i am beginning to think they need to do some more testing before deploying patches or invest in better equipment, maybe it is time to break out the 'MK XII very rare' gear?

On this note, while I realize Test-Driven development has historically not been a very large part of game development, I really think it's about time they catch up with web development in this area.

Gone are the days they can say, "Oh, you just can't automate this sort of thing." I can automate everything about STO given enough time and will (*cough* paycheck *cough*), using readily available scripting software.

There is no reason most, if not all, server-side code should not already be under heavy automated testing before each patch release.

Please Cryptic, better QA!

P.S. Probably the wrong place / thread / forum for this sort of thing, but I'm tired and can't log in, deal with it.
  • Options
    xersin1337xersin1337 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Were back peeps.......
  • Options
    rifmaerurifmaeru Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am also having trouble logging in...after I input my password and pressed "log in" there is a message bottom left of my client saying "unable to authenticate"
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    Thanks, Captains! Logins are available again (as is your sub status).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.