test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bugged for 2+ months and no fix Please help

kidamarkidamar Member Posts: 64 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have been posting for monthes and submitted a few tickets regarding my issues on my character. I still have not recieved any help or indication that any thing will be done with it. I know lifetime members who message a dev and thier problem gets fixed right away. How long will i have to wait before i can get some help? I still cannot use any ground set abilities from my reputation gear. Like frequency remodulation, or violent discharge, or the team ambush field from omega set ect. This is what I know, I played the ambasador mission whenit was released. I stopped mid way to do stfs with my fleet members and then i began having problems. I also, copied my character to tribble and it is bugged in the same way. It cannot use ground abilities from sets niether does it get the bonuses listed above.
Post edited by kidamar on

Comments

• monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kidamar wrote: »
    I have been posting for monthes and submitted a few tickets regarding my issues on my character. I still have not recieved any help or indication that any thing will be done with it. I know lifetime members who message a dev and thier problem gets fixed right away. How long will i have to wait before i can get some help? I still cannot use any ground set abilities from my reputation gear. Like frequency remodulation, or violent discharge, or the team ambush field from omega set ect. This is what I know, I played the ambasador mission whenit was released. I stopped mid way to do stfs with my fleet members and then i began having problems. I also, copied my character to tribble and it is bugged in the same way. It cannot use ground abilities from sets niether does it get the bonuses listed above.

You mean the Temporal Ambassador mission? That was added to the game permanently. With the launch of Legacy of Romulus, I believe it was moved to be the final episode in The Klingon War for fed characters. Have you tried doing that episode again and actually completing it?