test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Repeatable Crash when mailing BOFFs

voltronbjvoltronbj Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I get a game crash whenever I try to attach Bridge officers to an email. I am attempting to mail a commissioned officer that I have trained EptS3 to my tac romulan. As soon as I drag and drop, the icon doesn't change and the game crashes when I release my mouse click on the box. Yes, I have reverified my game files.

Character: Voltron@VoltronBJ
Post edited by voltronbj on

Comments

• pissonyoutoopissonyoutoo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have same problem, when i pull officer to mail, client crash.
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    voltronbj wrote: »
    I get a game crash whenever I try to attach Bridge officers to an email. I am attempting to mail a commissioned officer that I have trained EptS3 to my tac romulan. As soon as I drag and drop, the icon doesn't change and the game crashes when I release my mouse click on the box. Yes, I have reverified my game files.

Character: Voltron@VoltronBJ

You can't mail commissioned officers, if I recall correctly. You need to trade them via a direct trade.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    johngazman wrote: »
    You can't mail commissioned officers, if I recall correctly. You need to trade them via a direct trade.

Exactly. You can only mail, or place in the exchange, bridge officer candidates that haven't joined your crew yet. If they have been commissioned, then you need to find someone you can trust and trade it to them, then switch characters and have them trade it back to you.