test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

scren stuck not responding after selecting charecter

regg05regg05 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
i need helpm r answers on how to resolve the server not responding error i get ate ri select my character it gets to 9408 and then stops there then the serve not responding comes up and the number start going what can i do to fix this i just uninstalled it and re installed it and it still does it
Post edited by regg05 on

Comments

• jcovingtonjcovington Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    regg05 wrote: »
    i need helpm r answers on how to resolve the server not responding error i get ate ri select my character it gets to 9408 and then stops there then the serve not responding comes up and the number start going what can i do to fix this i just uninstalled it and re installed it and it still does it

I'm having the exact same problem! please let me know how/if it gets resolved for you!
  • tuerfortunetuerfortune Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cryptik do nothing for paying People. A Support not exist.
    Many People have thus Problem since 21.5.2013 one or more chars from a account get the neverending error after 94 loadscreen no Response from Server. I spent a lot of Money for my lost 1,5 years old mainchar all charthings are lost 142mio ecr, 3box ships dakora, galor tholian recluse, 3 fleetships, full extendend backs and bankplaces, all Shuttles x2 for a carrier a lot of valuable wepons 350 lobbycristalls any further more,

Crytic say is all ok all Errors are fixed ist a lie!!! My advice is no Money for that game, if anybody would buy a ship only buy shopships this ships are replaceable all other is useless and not safe.
  • cryox1cryox1 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This problem is happening for 3 days now!!!
    There have been multiple threads complaining about it.
    This is the latest (which was moved and "barried" )so noone
    could see it and maintain it : http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=692631

I m out of words realy.Unable to realy play this game anymore.
    Indifference is all you get from the devs.