test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Transwarp to Tau Dewa Not Granted

gralerongraleron Member Posts: 221 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ticket #1,701,234

My characters that have earned enough ranks in their New Romulus Reputation to be eligible for the Transwarp to Tau Dewa benefit have not had it awarded.
Vice Admiral Elaron, USS Hard Light
Post edited by graleron on

Comments

• redcardinaliredcardinali Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ditto here:(
  • movodormovodor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ditto here.
  • john98837john98837 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, was expecting an unlock project or something for tau dewa transwarp but its not there. Was it decided to take this out, or simply forgotten about?
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here. I have 6 level 50 characters all of which have at least tier 1 Romulan reputation (2 toons have tier 5 Romulan and Omega). No transwarp to Tau Dewa on any of them (unless I use my Excelsior Retrofit T5 ship from c-store, but that comes built into the ship).

When clicking on tier 1 in Romulan rep, the transwarp to Tau Dewa IS listed as a reward for completing the tier. :(

Edit: Just in case somebody suggests this, I'll say it didn't work for me. On my main character with T5 Romulan, I completed the project to trade in 50 Rom marks for dilithium thinking that might fix it but it didn't. Still don't have it in my transwarp list. (Reman species wasn't unlocked for me at first and I saw on the forums a suggestion to complete a Romulan rep project for it to register that you are T5 Romulan. Not sure if this did it, but I noticed afterwards I did have the Reman species unlocked finally, but it didn't work to unlock the transwarp location.)