test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Last Stand Mission to many ships for 3 waves

1235»

Comments

• vhiranikosvhiranikos Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Wimps trying to ruin one of the better missions in STO.

boo hoo for once you cant blitz and insta win. and it made you quit? really? wow.

its bad enough people had the defense for new romulus NEUTERED to the joke it is now... lets just remove all challenge.
  • vzovzo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    lol.......last stand was way too easy. Learn to play nubs.
  • atona42atona42 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I came at Candle in a Hurricane as a beginner. I had been playing for only a few days when I reached this point in the story line.
    First time going at it I slogged through the first wave and about half of the second. At which point I ran out of time and had to shut it down. Died 2-3 time that first go. I came back to it the following day. Was disappointed to see that I had to do all 3 waves again.
    To this point I had been skating along. This mission was a wake up call. Made me look closely at my skills, boffs, and hot key layout. In the end it made me a better player.
  • oceansongoceansong Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    too long and boring, whoever designed this should be fired
  • ovinspaceovinspace Member Posts: 310
    edited March 2014
    I fail to see the difficulty issue with this level, my experience leveling a couple of rom toons this year is of getting ahead of the planned XP curve quickly and finding the space battles a cakewalk on normal, probably did it in the standard Arkif running dual beams and torp up front, turrets rear.

My most recent toon had the advantages of a leech and valdore console from previous cstore purchases, didn't die once and ate through the elachi including the end dreadnaught.

If the level seems very tough try equipping the best green gear your capt can use, then use your abilities and cloak/de-cloak for 25% extra spike damage.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I've usually done it in a D'Deridex. I can tank mosty of what they try to throw at me and spam FaW all day long.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • serenitysalanderserenitysalander Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I never want to see an Elachi again after that mission. That's all I can say about it.
    tumblr_inline_nqn574h3sb1qhuwtq_540.jpg
    Name: Meaghan

Fleets: Tal'Diann, Imperial Romulan Fleet, Axanar Marines, LGBT of Starfleet, House of Ta'al

Characters: Dhivael i'Ratleihfi t'Kamemor (Rom-KDF), Empress Sela(Rom-Fed), V'alkris Morath(Fed), Kara Thrace(Fed), Jaeih Piccolo(Rom-Fed), Ellaria(KDF), Zylim Dukat(Fed)
  • protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Bear in mind that when this thread was first active ... during the first month or two of LoR, the mission was considerably more difficult than it is now.
  • maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You people realize this is necrothread right?
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    maxvitor wrote: »
    You people realize this is necrothread right?

Yes, hence my not-so-subtle reference to "when this thread was first active ... during the first month or two of LoR ..."
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    protogoth wrote: »
    Bear in mind that when this thread was first active ... during the first month or two of LoR, the mission was considerably more difficult than it is now.
    It was more fun back then. :(
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg