test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mirror event

skolldrachen#2061 skolldrachen Member Posts: 58 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Mirror event bug report.

Warp Out Bug returned no matter were you enter from. chances are you will warp out

Couldn't get map names from map manager bug more common then before.

Mirror event is almost completely inaccessible
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Kiba - Wolf's Rain
Post edited by skolldrachen#2061 on

Comments

• Options
    voxinvictusvoxinvictus Member Posts: 261
    edited May 2013
    This is totally borked. Managed to play it fine twice, then every attempt after resulting in about 75% chance of "couldn't get map names from map manager" and 25% chance "You have left your group and will be removed from the map" triggering instant warp out.

Very frustrating. Please fix.
  • Options
    amahcreallyamahcreally Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, this is frustrating.

Repeated "Couldn't get map names from map manager" messages, failing to load into the event. If you didn't end up with this, you had a good chance of not being added to the group when you enter the map, getting warped back out immediately. Sometimes you could get as far as being joined to the group only to be removed from it and warped out.

I spent the last 6 minutes of the event hour tonight either not getting map names or being sent to join THE SAME full map over and over.
  • Options
    skolldrachen#2061 skolldrachen Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes please help
    They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
    Kiba - Wolf's Rain
  • Options
    burstdragon323burstdragon323 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've found that my chances of getting in increase if I use the ACCEPT button on the PvE Queue Window, instead of the small prompt that appears.
  • Options
    aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Either way, this is improper, this, or the sheer volume of players entering the que at once, just borks the mirror event code, out the wazoo...

I too add to the list, by the by.
  • Options
    mbp101287mbp101287 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I completely eliminated the "map manager" error for myself by simply waiting 5 seconds or so after the engage prompt came up before clicking it. Worked every time I tried. Of course, then I got into full instances and ran into that issue...