test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

jelly0jelly0 Member Posts: 560 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Reputation System
I didnt think it was possible that they could mess up the rep TRIBBLE worse than the grindfest TRIBBLE that was New Romulus rep but they have out done themselves.

New Nukara rep and any new pve stuff added doesnt give them except 1 and Azure Nebula Rescue GIVES 16 MARKS WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Azure Nebula 30m cd gives 16 marks and the rep project requires 17.

ARGHAJHGAKLHGDOASIHGKISAGDASHGASKHGASG

SORT THE REP TRIBBLE OUT, New Romulus Reputation is such a pain to get and it seems nukara is going to be 1000 times worse.

Not to mention bulky interface with bulky bar thats 3x the size of the non focused text inside it and the messages and marks inside the low priority action window overlapping each other so half or the full first word is blocked by a circle or something else.

All black loot window so you cant see what the hell your rolling on til it comes up in chat window and the constant crackling from speakers in pve events (Not heard it during sector travel) and NO it is not my machine.
Post edited by jelly0 on

Comments

• turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't say anything about the rest because I haven't bothered with Nukara yet (had no reason when it only gave Fleet Marks and just haven't gotten around to it now that the Strikeforce is added), but personally, I consider Romulan Marks the easiest to get - All you have to do is accept "Tau Dewa Sector Block Patrol" and run Nequencia five times; no combat and the wiki has guides telling you what to trade to whom for what, there's 60 R-Marks right there (75 if the Rep event is running)

A successful Tholian Red Alert in Tau Dewa, with the Daily active, can net you 45 R-Marks. (15 for the Alert itself, plus 30 for the Daily)

That's between 75 and 120 R-Marks right there, never leaving your ship.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • daxikadaxika Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A successful Tholian Red Alert in Tau Dewa, with the Daily active, can net you 45 R-Marks. (15 for the Alert itself, plus 30 for the Daily)

That's between 75 and 120 R-Marks right there, never leaving your ship.

tholian red alert does not seem to give 30 rep for the daily anymore... so very very annoying. It gives the crappy rep box of like, 10 nukaria rep.
  • kaiserkactokaiserkacto Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I did The Vault Ensnared today and it gave me 40 marks for the nukara rep
    "In every age,
    In every place,
    The deeds of men remain the same..."
    12701.png
  • eurialoeurialo Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Imho grinding nukara and romulan mark can be really annoying only if you need to do it for several toons or to develop some marks expensive item.

However a 30-50% increase should be appreciated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Playing STO spamming FAW is like playing chess using always the computer's suggested moves
  • farseeridranelfarseeridranel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Does someone know the prices for the nukara sets? If the MK xii space set is 3000 marks (like the omega rep stuff), then it will take forever to get it. The nice console is already 500 marks...
    Also, where can i find the stats of the space set and opinions on it? Is it worth all the mark runs?
  • onehappytapewormonehappytapeworm Member Posts: 106 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I get between 24 and 30 Nukera Marks (and 5 Fleet Marks) each time I run Azure Nebula. So once or twice a day for that keeps the Rap rolling along.
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just begun on Tier 3 on 6 toons, and I'm getting annoyed that I have to do these Tholian Reputation missions 3 times per character for the next day's worth of Marks. I hardly got a chance to work on Fleet Marks during the Mark Event. (And most people aren't doing Mark events anymore, which makes it impossible to do on the KDF).

They need to increase the Tholian Marks and at the same time, make Reputation account-wide than per character. Because the mega grind is really unfun.
  • farseeridranelfarseeridranel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well an elite version of azure nebula and vault ensnared would be nice. Or a copy of the STFs and replacing the borg with tholians...imagine the tholian queen switching off everyone s weapons all the time :D .
    But seriously, I guess I will not go to Tier V on this rep for all toons. The first two passive abilities are nice and I definitely want them, but I do not want to do azure and vault only the next few months just to get this reputation done. And it is not just the reputation system itself, that requires marks, it is also the items, that will cost a lot of them. A full space set will be 3000 (?) marks after you finished Tier V, which needed already 1526 marks (if its the same as omega and romulan) + maybe the console and store unlocks. This won't be fun even for one char.