test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Not sure if this is a bug with PVE

fluffydoormanfluffydoorman Member Posts: 26 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I missed something somewhere, so I figured I'd post here and check. If it's not a bug I apologize for the bother.

I've got a new Romulan Tac that I've been slowly leveling up. Currently at lvl 8. When I go to the PVE area where I should be able to see things like Starbase 24, Mirror Event, etc. It says I need to be level 5 to participate. It does not give me any selections. I've checked and double checked and I am indeed lvl 8 so I know I'm high enough level. I wasn't sure if anything actually existed for Rom's and maybe that was causing a problem.

I'll be honest and say I haven't checked any of my other characters. It took me 2 hours to get through the queue last night and I ended up logging in 15 minutes before they shut down. This morning I got on quickly but wanted to run my Rom so I didn't even try loading my others. Anyone having this issue? Is it something simple like I need to be lvl 10 to see anything? Or do Rom's just not have anything?

Comments

• Options
    corethlcorethl Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If I were to make a guess, I'd say it's because you haven't done the mission where you choose your allegiance to the KDF or Starfleet. I imagine that once you've done that, you should have Starbase 24 and the like available via queues.

Edit: seems there may be more to it than that. See this thread here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=700331
  • Options
    fluffydoormanfluffydoorman Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I didn't even think about that. It makes sense that I wouldn't be able to see anything till then.