test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't turn in Sector Block Defence.

lynomanlynoman Member Posts: 34 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I got the accolade on both but i'm stuck at hail command on both Alpha Centuri And Iota Pavonis missions. It won't let me turn them in. Lvl 23 Romulan.
Post edited by lynoman on

Comments

• mntlrptrsmntlrptrs Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It seems that all sector alerts can't be hailed after being finished, regardless of species/faction/level. I hope it will be fixed soon.

I would think it has something to do with the 'random' factor of those, seeing that the Tau Dewa sector alerts are glitched for the majority of times just like the Borg sector alerts used to.
  • voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Both Alpha Centuri and Psi Velorum won't allow me to hail to complete either. Apparently all of them are glitched.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • warmonger360warmonger360 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    red alerts in Sirius are the same, can't hail Starfleet. d/l'ing a patch now, so maybe that fixed things
    WE SURVIVE!

aut vincere aut mori pro imperio
    either to conquer or to die for the Empire
  • pikapp1977pikapp1977 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Has there been any update on this? as of 5/30/2013, Im still unable to turn in sector defense in Psi Velorum
  • chrisf0001chrisf0001 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm actually getting pretty worried about this issue. Eventually people are just going to stop doing Red Alerts altogether, and then they'll be unwinnable even when it does get fixed...