test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can not buy master key from exchange

fourbearstandingfourbearstanding Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Why can I not buy Master key from the Exchange at earth space dock As rommie char.
I get the message unable to make this purchases at this time please try again later
So U can not buy master keys for energy credits. So Cryptic is forces us to buy them with real money .what a rip off, when I bought keys in the past from the exchange please fix this soon
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why can I not buy Master key from the Exchange at earth space dock As rommie char
    I get the message unable to make this purchases at this time please try again later....
    This message occurs when someone buys the item you want before you decide to do so... Usually if you refresh the listing with another search, and be quick on the purchase button, you can get around this...
  • Options
    drac0s65drac0s65 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am actually getting the same message on everything I try to buy at the c-Store. Is anyone else having issues with the c-Store itself?
    Vice Admiral Ky'Lian Berat - U.S.S. AVALON
  • Options
    vorhodmoravorhodmora Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am also getting this error when I'm trying to purchase the keys on the C-Store. Any kind of information on this would be appreciated.
  • Options
    matthewjbauermatthewjbauer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I too am not able to purchase anything from the c-store. And to think I have a few keys I need to unlock lock boxes taking up inventory space... I hope it gets fixed soon.
  • Options
    grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I too am not able to purchase anything from the c-store. And to think I have a few keys I need to unlock lock boxes taking up inventory space... I hope it gets fixed soon.
    Are you trying the purchase in-game or from the Web C-Store. Branflakes mentioned earlier in the week that the Web C-Store was non-functional. But the in-game C-Store works, and I purchased a bunch of Bank and Doff slots this evening for my new Liberated Romulan Character...
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I tried.

that website seem non-exist or broken.
    bran said in-game, huh? it still send me to opening a webpage, there was no way to buy.

I prefer older C-store before PWE took over, it was working fine.