test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't hail command to turn in Red Alert

relizarrarasrelizarraras Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I've completed 2 borg red alerts, each with a different character, but can't hail command to turn them in.
First was in Omega Leonis, second in Beta Ursae.
Both Klingon characters.
Post edited by relizarraras on

Comments

• callmargincallmargin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here. The hail button is greyed out, but the mission is shown as completed.:eek:
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,170 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sam here too. Have submitted a bug report and posted on here under a different thread.
  • threat21threat21 Member Posts: 300
    edited May 2013
    this was reported multiple times on tribble, glad to see cryptic was hard at work getting the bugs fixed that were reported
  • nikolaykuznetsovnikolaykuznetsov Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, Borg invasion Sirius sector block and Regulus sector block daily events with same Fed character.
    Max. One-Hit: 114,966 (Quantum Torpedo - Salvo II (Federation Typhoon Class Battleship))
  • visiavisia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I, as well as a couple of my friends are having the same problem. Mission shows as completed, however, we can't hail command to turn it in, the button remains greyed out.
  • selroonselroon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still not fixed after that last patch; my Sirius daily is complete and waiting to be turned in.
  • dizzbitdizzbit Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, have done 3 or 4 different sectors too, and they are all greyed out still. Highly annoying that we do all that work, then can't turn em in ><
  • benfm23benfm23 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have Sirius, Beta Ursae and Zeta Andromeda all sitting in my "In Progress" waiting to be cashed in, but the button is greyed out for me as well...
  • darthpetersendarthpetersen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have also finished two red alerts and can't hail starfleet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem here... I hope the dilithium that is sitting in there has a good interest rate.:)
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • yahooeliteyahooelite Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having this problem as well.. at first i thought it was because when i completed it i was doing the defense of new romulus mission so figured communications were blocked off.. but nope..

Being as i cant make my own thread ill have to hijack this one to point out a few more problems..

Firstly, Defense of New Romulus mission is EXTREMELY hard using a D'Deridex. i died about 20 times doing that mission because there were to many enemy ships and there were only 3 or 4 Fed/Klingon ships left, while they were invincible they really didnt help much. i believe that mission needs to be toned down a little at the last part of that mission where you have to kill the Lead enemy ship.

Secondly, the D'Deridex is WAY TO SLOW! the turn rate is awful and it takes full impulse or evasive to even get anywhere. now i understand its a huge ship but even in the series they werent THAT slow.. i mean even a TURTLE is faster then that ship.

So Devs, please fix the D'Deridex speed.. part of the reason i died 20 times in that mission was due to how slow that ship is.
  • courtjester311courtjester311 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same sitrep. I cant turn in Sirius Block Borg invasion. Hail Command button is greyed.
  • havamhavam Member Posts: 1,735 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • apacheone5565apacheone5565 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am glad that I am not the only one having trouble with borg missions in getting awards.I have sent them 6 bug reports And still have not gotten a reply.glad they do beta testing :cool:LOL
  • deadspacex64deadspacex64 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same issue, klingon allied romulan
    Dr. Patricia Tanis ~ "Bacon is for sycophants and products of incest."
    Donate Brains, zombies in Washington DC are starving.
  • ehrlehnehrlehn Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same here, beta ursae red alert with my Fed eng.

Derrick - Fed Eng
  • architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also [Hard] Interior: Scheduled Self Destruct

I cannot turn in for the Tholian stuff
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • captsolcaptsol Member Posts: 921 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem here on my Fed Allied Romulan.
  • casbynesscasbyness Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Okay, this is getting pretty serious now. Every single one of my characters is in this situation - they've completed a Borg red alert, cannot hail to resolve it, and so cannot complete any other red alerts because one won't start unless the other is resolved.

I am unable to earn any Marks from Borg red alerts on any character.

Please can this be fixed asap! :mad:
  • colonius81colonius81 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same as that, I dropped the mission the first time this happened, now i did it again and same result, completed beta ursae borg red alert shows complete, greyed out, but cannot turn in for reward
  • martagonmartagon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same for me.

Federation Allied Romulan, Iota Pavonis and Pi Canis sector blocks.

Any news on this one yet?
  • fleetadmiraltralfleetadmiraltral Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, but on the Klingon and Romulan side. I am even having this problem with regular episode missions on the Romulan side.
    Tral
    U.S.S Limitless

Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations
  • cptsnortcptsnort Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i stopped replying to red alerts cause i have them already completed awaiting fed hail. why waste my time doing it again?
  • vilkangvilkang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here. Dropping mission doesn't help, and it happens to all Borg Red Alerts.
    Submitted a ticket.

Anyone heard any reply from devs?
  • matok1971matok1971 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also have 2 missions that are waiting to turn in. I had a third, but sadly I dropped it by accident.
    Membership Details

Free to play - March 2013
    Monthly Subscription - July 2013
    Lifetime Member - Oct 2014
  • primialprimial Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well the outage didn't do anything to fix this
  • kdakota#5438 kdakota Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yupp and has any noticed Borg Assult seems even on the normal map insainly difficult to try and beat?

Many bugs and problems since LoR released.. they really screwed the game up big time in many different ways.
  • xentillaxentilla Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having this issue also as well as being unable to delete in-game mail AND being unable to put in a ticket...on ANYTHING.
  • chk231chk231 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm also having the same issue. I cannot turn in the quest. The hail button is greyed out.
  • miirikmiirik Member Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hi, new here

i'm also having the exact same problem, nobody has an answer. Mine is the alpha trianguli