test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan Deep Space Nine bundle

jkirk13jkirk13 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
Are Romulans going to get access to the Deep Space Nine bundle? My toon is FED so there might be a problem with the uniforms in it so will a version like the Kilingon one be coming soon?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by jkirk13 on

Comments

• trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That Cloak Aux DOFF and the Bajoran Phaser could come in real handy!
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
  • bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was speculating at this too as I stared at multiple things in the cstore that romulans dont have access too.... even allied
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• fransiscosfransiscos Member Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    I was also going to start a post about this. as I can not claim my DS9 Bundle on my reman kdf char.
  • bluegrassgeekbluegrassgeek Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, I couldn't claim mine either... but it does make sense, story-wise. The whole Romulan storyline starts out as an isolated colony. They've had no contact with Bajor or DS9, so there's no in-game reason for them to have those items.

However, once you join a faction, I'd hope the pack unlocks. At that point, you're dealing with the larger galaxy and should have access to such equipment.
    ____
    Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
  • drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited May 2013
    I claimed mine last night. I waited till after I had chosen a side (kdf in this case) and then clicked claim on the KDF version. Gave me the doffs and the weapons.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • bluegrassgeekbluegrassgeek Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    drogyn1701 wrote: »
    I claimed mine last night. I waited till after I had chosen a side (kdf in this case) and then clicked claim on the KDF version. Gave me the doffs and the weapons.
    Perfect. Thanks for the confirmation!
    ____
    Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
  • fransiscosfransiscos Member Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    Well I still can't I am also kdf:confused:

EDIT.

ok it let me claimed after I hit lvl 11. so you have to pick your side and I guess be lvl 11.
  • burstdragon323burstdragon323 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If this is the case, the KDF bundle needs to be renamed and have the description edited to show that.