test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lifetime Subscription Sale Ending Soon! [Now Ended]

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
edited June 2013 in Galactic News Network [PC]
Lifetime subscriptions are on sale for only a short while longer, until June 21st, 2013 at 10AM PDT. Celebrate the launch of Legacy of Romulus be committing for life today! Visit this page for full details.

Link to the Lifetime Subscription page.
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Get 'em while they're hot!

I love my LTS. :)

Edit: For any new LTS and since it's going to be asked, how to change your title:

Click on the "Edit Your Avatar" button on the top left hand corner of the forums. Scroll down to under the preloaded avatar selection to where you see your titles. Pick the title you want. Click the "Update Title" button. Your new title will now show up on your forum posts.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bumping this for great justice.

The more LTS' that get sold, the more shiny new expansions we can have in the future.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • varrvarrvarrvarr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mine has paid off in spades.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    IMHO you may get more "bites" when the romulan vet ship gets released
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • jorumgandrjorumgandr Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love my lifetime sub as well, its well worth the investment!
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    due to being one of those people with his pole reversed, i tend to be more receptive to negative things, the game especially, it typically drives me on to keep going. even complaining about it is a form of affection believe it or not.

if i have the money before next month i would seriously consider it, considering i have been around since december 2010. i think that is long enough.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • dllmmodllmmo Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Get it while you can.

Just a :( because I didn't get one at sale price.

But a giant :D because I got one.

LTS are a great investment.
  • mattmiraclemattmiracle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just purchased another Lifetime sub on my 2nd (out of 5 accounts). At the next sale, I hope to have enough saved up to put the 3rd account on and so forth.

PS - My 2nd account was already a 700+ subscriber and I still went Lifetime over sub even 3 months. The goodies are well worth it even after 1000 days.
    Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief [Rank 7] for Covenant of Honor; a FED T5 Starbase
    House Leader [Rank 7] for Honorable House of Mor'gue; a KDF T3 Starbase
    Find us at CovenantofHonor.com.  My Twitter handle; @jmattmiracle
  • otisnobleotisnoble Member Posts: 1,290 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why is it, every time I buy something it goes on sale?

That being said, I'm more than happy with my LTS and I hope more people join our Armada of Exploration
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
    edited May 2013
    so i get all the lifetime goodies even though i only have 235 days logged as a subber before f2p eh. that would be nice to get the kdf cape thing, the android and skill % buff.

after consulting the book, i should have enough but by the start of next month due to bills... time will tell.
    edited May 2013
    otisnoble wrote: »
    Why is it, every time I buy something it goes on sale?

That being said, I'm more than happy with my LTS and I hope more people join our Armada of Exploration

How long ago did you buy it? I've read in a few cases that people who bought a LTS like a day or so before the sale getting the difference refunded to them when they sent a ticket in to customer service. Obviously I can't guarantee that, but it doesn't hurt to give it a shot depending on when you got it.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • bluegrassgeekbluegrassgeek Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Woo! I'm just glad this is up through June, I need a couple more paychecks socked away before I do this.
    ____
    Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
  • foxalpha5foxalpha5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yay finally a lifetimer! Been waiting for this sale for awhile.

Now to hope Holodeck opens before I go to work :P!

DeltaFox
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • corbinwolf#9797 corbinwolf Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Finally!:)

Regretted not getting this the last time it was on sell. Picking mine up this week!

:)
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)
    edited May 2013
    i would like to buy it but now the only thing i would like answered is how much vat would be added to the 128 pounds?
  • corbinwolf#9797 corbinwolf Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i would like to buy it but now the only thing i would like answered is how much vat would be added to the 128 pounds?

Should be calculated for you when going through the purchase via PayPal or Credit card. At the end of each it will ask if you wish to continue or not. Thus, if youd ecide its too much you can just cancel your order.
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)
    edited May 2013
    didnt have a confirmation but its now active :S anyway, i will have to check the bank blance now, make sure its on the up and up.

edit: it looks like it hit 154 pounds so, thats a very large bit of vat! 26 pounds worth.
  • vxgt3vxgt3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Woo finally id a guessed there have a sale. roll on next week so i can get payed.
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    UK VAT rate is 20% so add that to your 128 pounds you get 153.60 total.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • harryyoungharryyoung Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One thing i just noted: Isn't the mention of the Captains Table redundant? They get it trough Vet Rewards anyhow.
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Most stuff is gained through Veteran rewards.

the main thing about the Lifetime is:

* 500 zen stipend each month
    * no more payments required to maintain gold status
    * all veteran awards granted up front
    * liberated borg species
    * forum title

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
    edited May 2013
    harryyoung wrote: »
    One thing i just noted: Isn't the mention of the Captains Table redundant? They get it trough Vet Rewards anyhow.

Yeah, it is now. Captain's Table used to be LTS only but they changed it later to a vet reward.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought a lifetime sub in April, 2011. It's nice to not have to worry about things.
  • degouliandegoulian Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jorumgandr wrote: »
    I love my lifetime sub as well, its well worth the investment!

I agree, however, I wish we didn't have to buy the packs for being a Lifetimer. I followed this game from the early beta stages and even bought the CE of the game. Just cut me a lil slack guys.
    I also bought the uber pack for Neverwinter, which I also followed from early beta.
  • varrvarrvarrvarr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    degoulian wrote: »
    I agree, however, I wish we didn't have to buy the packs for being a Lifetimer. I followed this game from the early beta stages and even bought the CE of the game. Just cut me a lil slack guys.
    I also bought the uber pack for Neverwinter, which I also followed from early beta.

They gotta make money off of us some how. I mean I haven't paid a sub for STO since launch and I'm getting all the Romulan content free, if they want to charge me for extra ships, costumes and titles I can't blame them. I forked over my money, though I didn't have to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vulcanclippervulcanclipper Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes finally, I have been waiting for this for a while!

/lifetime
  • kev1186kev1186 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is there a way to buy the lifetime subscription by paying it up in installments ?
    As I want it but do not have anywhere near that cash to spare in one payment
  • redshirtthefirstredshirtthefirst Member Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *holds credit card* where is the card reader on this thing *looks at computer tower*... comon Cryptic, don't make it so hard to take my money! :P
    Server not responding (1701 s)
  • allanastarallanastar Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Will be signing up for this asap when get paid cant wait!

we get stipend of 500 points per month as well right?
  • syberghostsyberghost Member Posts: 1,711 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    degoulian wrote: »
    I agree, however, I wish we didn't have to buy the packs for being a Lifetimer.

You don't have to buy the pack. It's a discount on a bundle of C-Store items, plus a couple of cosmetic perks for buying them all at once.

You can buy the non-exclusive items via the C-Store once they're introduced, which should be soon, using your stipend.
    Former moderator of these forums. Lifetime sub since before launch. Been here since before public betas. Foundry author of "Franklin Drake Must Die".
This discussion has been closed.