test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Welcome to the Recruitment Home of the 88th Fleet

starknyystarknyy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in New Romulus
Welcome to the Recruitment Home of the 88th Fleet which is comprised of:

88th Fleet (Federation & Romulan Republic)
88th Battle Group (KDF & Romulan Republic)

DISCLAIMER: IF THE FOLLOWING SCENARIOS APPLY TO YOU, PLEASE CONSIDER ANOTHER FLEET

?I need to know what tier starbase they are before I join.?
?Why do I have to contribute to get access to fleet gear??
?I have my chat channel profanity filter on because I don?t want to be subjected to inappropriate language.?
?I don?t have time to do that, I just join the STF then walk away to watch TV until it?s over.?
?Why don?t people like me??

IF WE HAVEN'T SCARED YOU OFF YET, PLEASE CONTINUE

We are currently recruiting players of all ranks, skill levels, and allegiance.

We are founded on a simple philosophy:

No Drama, No Egos, No BS

Who We Are

The 88th was founded in August, 2011. We have watched other fleets come and go. We have seen friends come and go. We are not the largest fleet in the game, nor do we aspire to be. We are a group of friends who enjoys playing Star Trek Online together. We all mainly live in North America, in various time zones, with various backgrounds. We enjoy hanging out and making fun of each other, accomplishing goals in game and in life. We have never met each other in person, but we all end up spending our time in game playing various missions and having fun. These factors are very important to us and this is not something we are willing to compromise on. To survive in the 88th, you have to have a healthy sense of humor combined with a good attitude. We are not politically correct, nor are we a "G" rated fleet, so if this is something you don't wish to deal with, or you are easily offended, or if you are just looking for fleet gear without putting in the work, we are not the right fleet for you.

What We Stand For

We strive to be one of the most respected fleets/groups on any game that we play or any community we are a part of. To accomplish this, we respect our fellow gamers both in and out of the fleet, as well as other fleets in game. Actions which reflect poorly on the 88th will not be tolerated.

What We Do

The 88th is a fleet that is comprised of different players, so thus we all have different play styles and preferences. Do you prefer PVE over PVP, or vice versa? Enjoy chasing Epohhs over Elite STFs? Do you play Federation only, KDF only, or Romulan only? Our gameplay is Casual, PVE, STF, Fleet Action, Fleet Mark Grinding, PVP, and whatever else is available to us.

What We Require
Minimum age requirement: 21+. We do not want to receive hails from your Mom because we kept you up late. However, hails from the wife will be directed to their respective husband. No hiding in your ready room!

Voice chat: We use Mumble as our voice service. While it is not required that you be on voice every day, our membership wants it's players to use voice chat as our primary means of communication.

Team Players: If you are running group missions you will be required to work as a team. It severely diminishes that enjoyment of the game for others to lose a mission or objective because you can't follow direction.

Website Registration: Our website is a tool for communication outside the game and for scheduling in game events, however there are no activity requirements for the website. (This is paid for by fleet members so we hope that you would use it of course.)

How to Contact/Apply

Contact one of our members in game for an invite, or go to www.88th.guildlaunch.com and complete our 1 minute application.
Post edited by starknyy on

Comments