test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Liberty Task Force is Recruiting. Help Protect the Galaxy. Join us! (PC Fleet)

Comments

• Options
    willideswillides Member Posts: 558 Arc User
    Searching for a fleet that's friendly toward players of all skill levels and styles. Maybe a fleet where having fun is emphasized and you're not just some cog in a grinding machine. Well check out Liberty Task Force. We are a very active fleet in an active armada where fleet mates are ready to run STFs, fleet actions, or story missions. No roll call, meetings, or uniform requirements. Just a whole lot of people who love to play around in the Trek universe. If this sounds good head on over to our website, take a look around, and sign up.
  • Options
    Liberty Task Force is still recruiting. Check out www.libertytaskforce.com for more info and to sign up.
  • Options
    Looking for a super friendly and active fleet. Look no further because Liberty Task Force is still recruiting. Whether casual or hardcore, grizzled vet or a beginner there is a place for you. Check out the website for more info and to sign up.
  • Options
    Liberty Task Force is still recruiting. A friendly, active fleet with a many activities coming down the pipe in the form of contests, giveaways, and other events. This month we have a chance to win an annorax, master keys, millions of EC and more. Head on over to www.libertytaskforce.com for more info and to sign up or message me in game if you have any questions @willides.
  • Options
    Still recruiting. Give us a look.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    In need of a friendly, active fleet that isn't filled with rules regulations, and fun governors. If you are than head on over to www.libertytaskforce.com and take a look around. If you like what you see, sign up on the site. If you have any additional questions you can message me in game @willides.
    Post edited by willides on
  • Options
    Liberty Task Force is still recruiting. We have a bunch of activities to finish up the month with our fleet celebrating its 3yr anniversary. So if you enjoy good times with great fleet mates, check us out.
  • Options
    Still recruiting. If you enjoy activities, contests, giveaways, and active, friendly fleet mates give us a look. Currently, we just started our anniversary celebration with a trivia contest with a scavenger hunt coming up tomorrow and other activities. Head over to the website for more info and to sign up.
  • Options
    Still recruiting. Currently we are getting ready to finish up our week of events for our fleet anniversary. Trivia contest, scavenger hunt, drawing for an Annorax, EC, etc. and more. If you're looking for a friendly and fun fleet check us out at www.libertytaskforce.com and sign up
  • Options
    If you like to play with great fleet mates, have fun, and belong to a fleet that cares about you and not what you can give them check out Liberty Task Force. We are recruiting players of all styles and experience levels. With a very active player base you will always have someone on to chat with or run STF's. If you're more of a lone wolf, that is great, too. We are accepting of anyone. You can check out www.libertytaskforce.com to learn more and to sign up.
  • Options
    Happy birthday Liberty Task Force (A day late but I was tired from the party). Another great year for a great fleet and here's to many more.
  • Options
    Still recruiting. Give us a look at www.libertytaskforce.com. You can also message me in game for questions or more details @willides.
  • Options
    Liberty Task Force is still recruiting. If you are looking for a very active, friendly, and fun place for you to call home, our fleet is for you. We are a large fleet with a small fleet feel where you will you will never get lost in the crowd. Check out the website for more details and to sign up.
  • Options
    Looking for friendly, active, and especially fun fleet mates to run STFs, help with your ship builds, or just chat with while exploring the galaxy. If so check out Liberty Task Force. Whether you are inexperienced or a grizzled veteran, we have a fleet to call home for you regardless of play style. I've been with the fleet for almost 3 years now and there is no other place I would rather be. So if you are intrigued or ready to take the plunge head on over to www.libertytaskforce.com to read up more about us and to sign up. You can always message me @willides in game if you have questions, too.
  • Options
    Liberty Task Force is still recruiting. Whether you are social or a lone wolf we have a place for you. We have maxed holdings, team speak, large friendly armada, active roster, activities, giveaways, contests, great website, and most of all fun. Take a look around our website to read up more about us: www.libertytaskforce.com.
  • Options
    Still recruiting, give us a look www.libertytaskforce.com
  • Options
    Liberty Task Force is still recruiting players of all play styles and skill levels.
  • Options
    If you are looking for a fun and active fleet to call home? Well look no further because Liberty Task Force is recruiting players of all play styles and experience levels to join in all the fun. We have activities, contests, giveaways, and above all great fleet mates. No role call, uniform requirements, drama, or strict rules and regulations. Just a bunch of friendly Trek fans chatting together, exploring the galaxy. if you are intrigued, head on over to www.libertytaskforce.com for more details and to sign up. You can also PM me in game @willides if you have any questions.
  • Options
    While maintenance is still winding down and we are all suffering from STO withdrawals take a minute to visit www.libertytaskforce.com and see what we are all about. If you have any questions pm me @willides. See you out there.
  • Options
    Looking for a fleet that treats you like a person and not a number or even better a member of a family. How about a group of fleet mates who are willing to share in the enjoyment of running CCA 18 times in an evening. At Liberty Task Force we have this and more to offer to you. We run activities, contests, and giveaways. We have a friendly and knowledgeable fleet mates who are willing to team up with you to run STF's, play through story missions, or even just chat. If you want to see more or want to sign up check out www.libertytaskforce.com.
  • Options
    If you're looking for a large fleet with small fleet feel with maxed holdings and fun fleet mates, give Liberty Task Force a look.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Liberty Task Force is still recruiting. We are a casual, friendly fleet accepting of players of all styles and experience levels with maxed holding and a very active roster of great fleet mates. So whether you are looking for people to run STF's or story missions with, or you're a lone wolf, we have a home for you. If you have any questions you can message me @willides.
  • Options
    Still recruiting. Check out www.libertytaskforce.com for more info.
  • Options
    Looking for a casual, friendly, and active fleet with max holding that cares about you the person and not what you can do for them? Well take a look at Liberty Task Force where our members matter. We have activities, contests, giveaways, and more. Though we are a larger fleet, we have the atmosphere of a small fleet where everyone is important and your opinion matters. So whether you are looking for friends to run STF's, joke around with in chat or on Team Speak, or you're a lone wolf, head on over to www.libertytaskforce.com to sign up or you want to know more about us.
  • Options
    Looking for a great fleet in an equally great armada with many friendly fleet mates to chat, run STFS, play story missions, overall have good times with? If so Liberty Task Force is a fit for you. We are an active fleet whose priority is our members. No overbearing admiralty, fun-governing rules and regulations, no tribute, and especially no drama. If your new to the game, or a veteran, social, or a lone wolf, we have a place for you. To read up more on what we are all about and to sign up visit www.libertytaskforce.com or your can PM me with any questions @willides.
  • Options
    Liberty Task Force is still recruiting. Check us out.
  • Options
    Liberty Task Force is still recruiting. We are a casual, friendly fleet filled with great people who are fun to both chat and play with. We are accepting of all play styles and experience levels. LTF prides itself on making the fleet experience as enjoyable as possible with our members being the priority. No strict rules and regulations, roll calls, fun governoring leadership, or drama. We run a variety of activities, contests, and giveaways. I've been a member of this fleet since near its beginning and there is no other place I'd rather be, but don't take it from me, check out www.libertytaskforce.com for more info and to sign up.
  • Options
    Looking for a drama free fleet, where fun is what's most important and your fellow fleet mates are helpful and friendly. Looking for a large fleet with max holdings and overly stuffed provisions but with a personal small fleet feel. Well look no further because Liberty Task Force is still recruiting. We run STFs daily and run contests, giveaways, and other activities through out the whole year. Being in a large fleet and an even larger armada means that we have players across a multitude of time zones and will always have people on. Though we are large, you will never get lost in the crowd, be just a number unless you want to. We accept al types of players from the hardcore vets, to casual newcomers, to lone wolfs. There really is something for nearly everyone. So if you are intrigued, head on over to our website to read up more about us and to sign in
  • Options
    Liberty Task force is still recruiting. Give us a look.
  • Options
    In need of a fleet that is friendly to your play style or experience level, Where you can regularly team up for STF's, story missions and other activities. Well at Liberty Task Force all players are welcome. Whether you need help or want to lend your sage like advice to others, casual or hardcore we have a place for you. Visit our website for more details and to sign up or PM me with any questions @willides.
This discussion has been closed.