test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CaptainGeko Twitter post: 32 Romulan Ships at Launch!

13»

Comments

• scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would love a unique Romulan ship for "Temporal Ambassador" if that mission is even available to Romulan characters.
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd imagine a Mirror Haakona would be a natural counterpart to the Mirror Prometheus. Likewise, it wouldn't have a MVAM console but could use one from the C-Store version.

Possibly, but i'm not so sure. I imagine they'd want their flagship C-Store...uh, ship to remain a purchase-only option.
    scififan78 wrote: »
    I would love a unique Romulan ship for "Temporal Ambassador" if that mission is even available to Romulan characters.

The mission is available as far as the open beta is concerned, however since I didn't get that far I can't comment on the rewards. Logic, however, suggests that they'll recieve the ship of the faction they allied with.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    johngazman wrote: »
    The mission is available as far as the open beta is concerned, however since I didn't get that far I can't comment on the rewards. Logic, however, suggests that they'll recieve the ship of the faction they allied with.
    Yeah, Fed-allied Roms got the Ambassador.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    scififan78 wrote: »

From what I hear I would rather see unique Romulan text for the mission, after all we're meeting Selas mother and have the chance to prevent.... Sela ! :D
  • threat21threat21 Member Posts: 300
    edited May 2013
    qjunior wrote: »
    From what I hear I would rather see unique Romulan text for the mission, after all we're meeting Selas mother and have the chance to prevent.... Sela ! :D

ya but your character isn't aware of current events. the only ones that have any clue are the crew of the enterprise C and only up to the point of the events of the yesterday's enterprise timeline.