test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Beautiful Romulans?

tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
edited August 2013 in New Romulus
have the beautiful orions put together a romulan sister-fleet?
yes we have.
being bankrolled by the orions this is the romulan fleet with near infinite resources, and is sure to be the most advanced romulan fleet in the kdf, kinda of like its sister, house of beautiful orions.
did i forget to mention that members of the fleet will have the potential to access the tier5 orions fleet store? the t5 embassy, t5 shipyard and t5 engineering? elite fleet weapons and the like? no other kdf fleet can offer that, full stop.
you will be seeing us soon.

http://www.stowiki.org/User:MatthewM/TopFleets
http://BeautifulOrions.com

[added 21.mar]
starting the t4 grind. over 200 million ec and millions of dilithium invested thus far, and every project in constant CD. all featured projects were finished before the fleet was even 2 days old. this is no sleepy 'casual fleet'. this is not a dead end. this is a free ride on the back of the kdfs #1 fleet, with the potential to use the house of beautiful t5 fleet store.
we are the house of beautiful, and we get things done.

[added 24.mar]
access to both the romulan fleet store and the orion fleet store are conditional, and those that do more get more in return.
T3 romulan fleet store access: 100k fleet credit earnt
T5 orion fleet store access: 250k fleet credit earnt
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dhiemmdhiemm Member Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Jolan'tru tehbubbaloo Is nice to see you guys ad Romulans to your fleet and
    we in the IRF wish you the best.

oh yes Romulans are beautiful. ;)
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    thank you :)
  • Options
    igloodudeigloodude Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wanna join! Except... no Rom toons, yet? :confused:
    "B'rel is klingon for 'TRIBBLE'." -cmdrskyfaller
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    igloodude wrote: »

no, there is no romulan faction yet on the live server. we have begun working on the base though. the base is currently used as a source of fleetcredit by existing beautiful orions. when the romulans arrive to take their base, it will have been under constant construction for weeks.
    thereafter, orions may come and go to deposit ec/gear into the fleet bank or fulfil slow projects, but it will be a romulan fleet in every way.
  • Options
    soleta63soleta63 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes we have.
    being bankrolled by the orions this is the romulan fleet with near infinite resources, and is sure to be the most advanced romulan fleet in the kdf, kinda of like its sister, house of beautiful orions.
    did i forget to mention that members of the fleet will have the potential to access the tier5 orions fleet store? the t5 shipyard and engineering? elite fleet weapons and the like? no other kdf fleet can offer that, full stop.

Awesome, But I didn't know you guys were at T5 already Good Job you beat out the Orion Empire which is having some Personnel issues
    no, there is no romulan faction yet on the live server. we have begun working on the base though. the base is currently used as a source of fleetcredit by existing beautiful orions. when the romulans arrive to take their base, it will have been under constant construction for weeks.
    thereafter, orions may come and go to deposit ec/gear into the fleet bank or fulfil slow projects, but it will be a romulan fleet in every way.

This is a good plan and I can see why you guys are full. good leadership strategy and Diplomacy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    thank you :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jolan'tru my friends of the Beautiful Romulans Aliens in the Romulan faction we need to
    let CRYPTIC know thats just wrong if people want to play an Alien they can
    do that in the federation or KDF so if you agree with me please let them know.

Peace and long life.
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    and what of all the romualien that are currently peoples mains. will you be so quick to cast them aside?
  • Options
    starpony99starpony99 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    do romulan fleets get romulan stations or would it be a kdf/fed station?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    and what of all the romualien that are currently peoples mains. will you be so quick to cast them aside?

I have 5 toons on fed side and 2 are Romulan/Alien and 4 toons in the KDF and yes 2 of them are Rom/Alien so No we will not cast anyone toons aside I'm just saying the Romulan faction should only be for Romulans and Remans and that's it
    Oh and one of my KDF toons is an Orion. ;)
    starpony99 wrote: »
    do romulan fleets get romulan stations or would it be a kdf/fed station?

It is going to be Fed or KDF.
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i would prefer it if there were no alien in the romulan faction.
    i wonder how many romulan 'orion' aliens will be seen about the romulan hotspots.
  • Options
    bluewafflemungbluewafflemung Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes we have.
    did i forget to mention that members of the fleet will have the potential to access the tier5 orions fleet store? the t5 shipyard and engineering? elite fleet weapons and the like? no other kdf fleet can offer that, full stop.

Would like to join when the patch goes live.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    the base has all tier 1 facilities upgraded and has the engi tier 2 (industrial fabricator) upgrade in cd. the same iron resolve that enabled the house beautiful orions to be the first kdf fleet across the line in every milestone is in action with house of beautiful romulans. tens of millions of ec, millions of dilithium, and every project in constant CD. all featured projects were finished before the fleet was even 2 days old. this is no 'casual fleet'. this is not a dead end. this is a free ride on the back of the kdfs leading fleet and the potential to use the house of beautiful t5 fleet store.
    igloodude wrote: »
    Would like to join when the patch goes live.

they sure make any attempt to send a private message a miserable experience on this forum.
    i managed to send each of you one despite the cryptic webmasters best efforts to thwart me.
  • Options
    igloodudeigloodude Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the base has all tier 1 facilities upgraded and has the engi tier 2 (industrial fabricator) upgrade in cd. the same iron resolve that enabled the house beautiful orions to be the first kdf fleet across the line in every milestone is in action with house of beautiful romulans. tens of millions of ec, millions of dilithium, and every project in constant CD. all featured projects were finished before the fleet was even 2 days old. this is no 'casual fleet'. this is not a dead end. this is a free ride on the back of the kdfs leading fleet and the potential to use the house of beautiful t5 fleet store.

No lie. I've been a member of HOBO for several months, it's far and away the best fleet of either faction ever I've been with. My existing HOBO-member KDF char spent some time in HBR a couple weeks ago to put 100K or so of marks into that starbase. :cool:
    they sure make any attempt to send a private message a miserable experience on this forum.
    i managed to send each of you one despite the cryptic webmasters best efforts to thwart me.

Yep, got it, thanks. As soon as I roll the char I'll give you a holler in-game. :)
    "B'rel is klingon for 'TRIBBLE'." -cmdrskyfaller
  • Options
    trixiefantrixiefan Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you guys hard core only? US timezone only? In the past I put nicely over a thousand hours into this game but idk if I can do that again with it being so grindy a game now compared to before.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    trixiefan wrote: »
    Are you guys hard core only? US timezone only? In the past I put nicely over a thousand hours into this game but idk if I can do that again with it being so grindy a game now compared to before.

what i meant by 'this is not a casual fleet' is that the administration of this fleet are not casual about keeping the projects constantly running. the house of beautiful does not let projects sit open.
    you, on the other hand, can be as casual as you wish. be aware though, access to both the romulan fleet store and the orion fleet store are conditional, and those that do more get more in return. not logging in for months at a time is perhaps 'too casual' though.

the administration are located around europe and north america. i am in australia on the other side of the world from everybody.

i have updated the OP to reflect new information.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    In the past I put nicely over a thousand hours into this game but idk if I can do that again with it being so grindy a game now compared to before.

and to single this out, a second post.
    the grind isnt something i relish either. thats why i think the house of beautiful is the ideal choice for someone wanting to get a romulan-faction toon geared-up and kitted out quickly. 250k fleet credit is not a lot of work, and it opens up a store with a t5 embassy, t5 shipyard, t5 weapons, and soon to be t5 science. no other fleet in the kdf can do that.
  • Options
    trixiefantrixiefan Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Okay I don't see how you PM people now, you guys seem pretty alright then, Rom recruitment still going or you closed now?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Okay I don't see how you PM people now, you guys seem pretty alright then, Rom recruitment still going or you closed now?

they dont make sending a pm very easy. i did manage to send one to you with info.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    the house of beautiful romulans have been helping kdf-aligned romulans kit out their t5 fleet ships with elite shields, weapons, consoles and boffs.
    what has your fleet done for you?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    we are now 100-strong and finishing off our t3 upgrades quite handily.
    not that that really matters. all fleet members that reach 250k fleet credit are free to use the beautiful orions t5 fleet store, the biggest fleet store in the kdf.
  • Options
    zomuluszomulus Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So can Beautiful Reman women join HBR?

I just started replaying and am currently rolling a Female Reman. Want a strong KDF faction group to play with.
  • Options
    octarinmvloctarinmvl Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi, (female) Romulan Vice Admiral looking for a fleet, yours sounded nice, especially for me since I'm a casual player. One question though, is teamspeak/vent use required to join?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    zomulus wrote: »
    So can Beautiful Reman women join HBR?

I just started replaying and am currently rolling a Female Reman. Want a strong KDF faction group to play with.
    any kdf-aligned character may join.
    octarinmvl wrote: »
    Hi, (female) Romulan Vice Admiral looking for a fleet, yours sounded nice, especially for me since I'm a casual player. One question though, is teamspeak/vent use required to join?
    our roots start with the house of beautiful orion girls, so no... voice communication is not required.
  • Options
    octarinmvloctarinmvl Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013

our roots start with the house of beautiful orion girls, so no... voice communication is not required.

Absolutely fantastic! :) where do I singup for application?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    octarinmvl wrote: »
    Absolutely fantastic! :) where do I singup for application?

i have sent you a private message.
  • Options
    drogumnethardrogumnethar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Jolan Tru Y'all

I just reached level 50 with my Romulan tactical crew and since I'm new to STO I figure I need to join a fleet to get assistance and support as I navigate through this staggeringly massive game? Whooooo my head is still spinning trying to figure it all out. I'm EST time zone and am usually on at night so I can contribute then. Please accept my application so i can start working on this fleet thingy and get moving in the right direction.

Thanks
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Jolan Tru Y'all

I just reached level 50 with my Romulan tactical crew and since I'm new to STO I figure I need to join a fleet to get assistance and support as I navigate through this staggeringly massive game? Whooooo my head is still spinning trying to figure it all out. I'm EST time zone and am usually on at night so I can contribute then. Please accept my application so i can start working on this fleet thingy and get moving in the right direction.

Thanks

hi. i have sent you a private message :)
  • Options
    violet28violet28 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I just wanted to say that I am one of those few North American people that plays from 11pm to 5 am due to my work schedule and trying to find a fleet that will not only accept you, but do it without making you create an application, and then wait a week or more while they do whatever it is they do is hard to find.

Not only are these a great bunch of folks, but they were prompt in responding to my post on their site (next day service ;) ) and quick to take me in as family.

I highly recommend our fleet to anyone that would like a place to call home but doesn't want to feel like they're applying to work at a law firm in the process.

Thanks!

December
    House of Beautiful Romulans Member
  • Options
    injector2uinjector2u Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    House of Beautiful Romulans was re-named to House of Beautiful Exile (at least for the time being). This is hardened engame PvP fleet and people who want to join ask any member to invite. KDF or Romulan, both are welcome, being lvl 50 would be nice. Still House of Beautiful Orions has better gear to offer and has too some skilled PvP:ers in it too, but you will be earning Fleet Credit much better in House of Beautiful Exile due to its middle tier while the House of Beautiful Orions you will have to earn 100k first to get access to the stores and it is not that easy thing to do in such a big fleet. Anyway both are good choices, but House of Beautiful Exiles needs experienced KDF & KDF aligned Romulan captains that are possibly seeking a longer period home and not a short visit.