test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Posted Items Not Appearing On Exchange

zordar01zordar01 Member Posts: 318
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
There's an existing thread about this from Oct 2012 that's just been zombified, so here's a new one.

Some items, seemingly at random, just will not show on Exchange searches. I've been having a problem where items I know will sell, don't. It turns out that they weren't showing on Exchange searches. There's no rhyme or reason, no commonality between items. Some work and some don't. It's not a category or rarity issue, either. I now re-search for the item after I post it, and if it doesn't show up at the price I set it, it gets vendored.

Obviously this is an issue that has existed since at least Oct 2012, and obviously it's still not fixed. It would be nice if this got resolved sometime soon.
Star Trek: Online - Now with 100% more dinosaurs!!
Post edited by zordar01 on

Comments

• oortexploreroortexplorer Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Is anything happening regarding this issue? The problem seems to be getting worse and worse, probably half the stuff I have for sale right now doesn't appear on the Exchange when doing a proper search. When you do a search under "All" (say you're searching for a ship weapon, if you fill in some details like Rank and Quality, but don't specify "Weapons" under Ship Equipment) some of the items appear there, some don't.

Please fix.
    All's Fair in Love and War - Explore the lighter side of Neverwinter!
    Code: NW-DJ5BFT52F
    Author: @oortexplorer
    Now eligible for Daily Foundry!
  • arcangelslayarcangelslay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've had the same in the last few days.

Some items are ok, no problem.

Others I can post and it won't appear, even if I take it down and re-post it.

Does the exchange update once a day for certain item types? Hard to believe that though.