test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crystalline Entity - Too hard

2»

Comments

• saxfiresaxfire Member Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I thought CE is too easy... is this thread sarcastic or what? I expect minium of 20 minutes of non-stop fighting and what it offers is barely 10 minutes. I demand buff, not a nerf.
    Say the word, it saves the world.
    CUUCUUMBEER! "-With slight partigen with it."
    Proud member or DPS-800 "-We kill dem mines with our scitter turrets."
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,463 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    saxfire wrote: »
    I thought CE is too easy... is this thread sarcastic or what? I expect minium of 20 minutes of non-stop fighting and what it offers is barely 10 minutes. I demand buff, not a nerf.

I've heard from people in my fleet they had problems with leechers when they used a PUG for CE. Maybe that is the cause for all these people complaining.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When I used a fleet quantum with a purple mark XII consoles, I got 2nd place.

WHen I used Borg Omega and Romulan Hyper plasma torpedoes with 2 blue mark XII consoles, I got 1st place.

And I'm not sarcastic , I'm saying that the large shards are too strong, too hard to detect, to buggy to target.

I do not have an issue with the entity itself. I just got a problem with the large shards.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • polie05polie05 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    tpalelena wrote: »
    When I used a fleet quantum with a purple mark XII consoles, I got 2nd place.

WHen I used Borg Omega and Romulan Hyper plasma torpedoes with 2 blue mark XII consoles, I got 1st place.

And I'm not sarcastic , I'm saying that the large shards are too strong, too hard to detect, to buggy to target.

I do not have an issue with the entity itself. I just got a problem with the large shards.

You cant compare the two matches. You dont know who else was on your team. I can show you how to get first and only run a base wep power of 25.
  • sasspectsasspect Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If my Odyssey can outrun the shards by orbiting at 30 base engine power, I'm pretty sure anyone can...

CE has a good difficulty level for public games, and is downright easy with fleetmates. It also encourages (and rewards) participation by all three classes. It's nice to get a 1st place with a support build for once. Cryptic should be getting a pat on the back for this mission, not complaints. More content like this please, and maybe an Elite version?