test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Medical Vanguard trait and a couple other things I've noticed

nulonunulonu Member Posts: 507 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
First I want to say how great the Romulan expansion looks. I've loved every minute of it so far! I have a couple things I want to mention about some of the new traits and changes I've noticed on Tribble.

Medical Vanguard: Is it intended that this trait remains active for the full duration of Nanite Health Moniter? When I use NHM the Vanguard Icon stays up and the countdown never starts while NHM is active and it is giving the perfect shield that whole time. 90 seconds+. In addition, Medical Vanguard stays up indefintely simply by wearing Elite fleet armor with nanite generator.

Willpower: Willpower has been made less effective. It seems to make the stubborn and sure footed traits more important as well as allowing stun pistols to work again. I hope this is intended.

Placate Resistance: This might be too high. My ground sci has a 23.1 second placate from neuro nuetralizer and against a fleet mate with mental discipline and stubborn the effect lasted 2 seconds.

Shard of Possibilities: The confuse from this item is not functional against player captains. It spawns the copies as normal but the placate animation never happens and enemy never gets confused at all.

Chain knockback from swords hasn't been addressed. It is still possible to immobilize enemy players by chaining sword attacks. This never happened pre-Season 7 that I am aware of.

Why did you bother to fix the stasis pistol Weapon malfunction bug if you were putting in those ridiculous stasis drones? You've got to be kidding with those.
Post edited by nulonu on

Comments

• Options
    mrkollinsmrkollins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Adjudicatorhawk mentioned that Medical Vanguard is being reworked to be about HP and not Shields, still 90 seconds it's a lot, probably a bug.

And according to Borticus the melee issue is going to be adressed once the Expansion is launched.
    Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • Options
    mikiiymikiiy Member Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All of those bugs are still around in the current tribble build btw :(

In fact gotta add something about medical vanguard,

- when casting NHM on others, medical vanguard will last for 4 seconds on the target. <- okay.

- when casting NHM on myself (as sci) medical vanguard will be permanently up on me as long as NHM lasts. This means 100% uptime can be achieved!! <- that looks like a bug.

- when i (as sci !) move within 4,55m of any other player while i have NHM+medical vanguard up and stuck at 4 seconds nonstop, they will also get medical vanguard on them for as long as i stay within that range. <- that seems odd aswell.

It kinda seems like the healing range of NHM turns medical vanguard into an area effect ability but only around the sci.
  • Options
    mikiiymikiiy Member Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    While testing some more...

Medical nanite generator (elite fleet armor effect) also keeps the medical vanguard buff up on sci's and keeps it stuck at 4 seconds.
  • Options
    nulonunulonu Member Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    welp, guess this is going live. Every sci captain be sure to pick up elite armor so you can haz perfect shields from the indefinite medical vanguard. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    mrkollinsmrkollins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wonder if this is getting reworked after all
    Yeah, it's definitely too good at the moment. I'm in the process of re-working it not to be about shields, since that's not really the Science niche on the ground.
    Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com