test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP Boot Camp Classes Today?

sonulinu2sonulinu2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in PvP Boot Camp
I thought I saw a posting listing today (@noon EST IIRC) for another beginners class, but now I can't find it. Am I just delusional or was there a post and are there classes today?

Would love to get instruction on my Sci, which I couldn't fit in last set of classes or retake Tac with Master Yoda. :)

Comments

• Options
    gradstudent1gradstudent1 Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sonulinu2 wrote: »
    I thought I saw a posting listing today (@noon EST IIRC) for another beginners class, but now I can't find it. Am I just delusional or was there a post and are there classes today?

Would love to get instruction on my Sci, which I couldn't fit in last set of classes or retake Tac with Master Yoda. :)

Sonolinu,

I think you must have seen the PvP Academy fleet classes. This is a fleet that is affiliated with Boot Camp but is not the same organization. The leader there is Arwin.

Look under the PvP Forum for hte thread titled, PvP Academy. You should find hte info you need there.

The next Boot Camp classes will be held on April 27th--the last Saturday in April. You can sign up for them in this subforum. The registration thread is stickied at the top. Thanks!

Sargon