test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank you Devs and the Moderation team!

kyeto13kyeto13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
First of all, I would like to thank the devs for busting their butts to make LoR happen and to add a massive new way of playing into this game as well as reformatting the UI and rebalancing skills, powers and ships (So we have heard...) Thank you for making this game better and reaching for the stars.

And a big thank to the moderation team, specifically bluegeek and his moderation phaser for shooting down a vicious troll that attack the forums in the last 24 hours. Thank you for keeping us safe!

Here is a cake in your Honor!
Live on Earth. Work in Space. Play with Dragons. Join the best add on to STO, the Neverwinter holodeck program! Only 14 GPL a month.
Post edited by kyeto13 on

Comments

• hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *shakes head*

It boggles me that people are so prone to feeding trolls while at the same time know that the troll is trolling.

Anyway, inb4thelock *Geordi dive* :D
  • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hypl wrote: »
    Anyway, inb4thelock *Geordi dive* :D
    Samey same same for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kyeto13 wrote: »

looks like someone got to the cake before the dev team even got to look at it...unless the slice was taken by Tacofangs
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.