Install Arc
Options

[IRF] Imperial Romulan Fleet

Comments

• Options
    dhiemmdhiemm Member Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Jolan'tru
    The Iconian war is here so now is the time to take our stand and fight them back
    So are you Romulan in Heart or Fed may be KDF and looking for a fleet please visit
    our website we may be the home that you are looking for,

http://romulanstarempire.com/home
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    niboclodhopniboclodhop Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    We have our summer event going on and, of course, our daily role-playing activities. If you are interested in role-playing you can contact me. My name is Nibo on our website. www.romulanstarempire.com
  • Options
    greatbritongreatbriton Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Just a shout-out to an excellent Fleet.
    Klingon-RomulanAlliance7a_zps2aa8171d.png
  • Options
    rihandhenorihandheno Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Just a shout-out to an excellent Fleet.

Hey! Thanks for the shoutout. Glad to see you around!!
  • Options
    bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Jolan Tru, just wanted to give a shout out to folks looking for a romulan themed fleet, we've had some new members join that have been slightly confused as to why it is so quiet around here for us....

It is summer B) so a lot of us kinda casually playing atm due to vacations and such, please check our website and forums for any news and updates, just cause it looks like a ghost town right now doesn't mean we are !!

Also I believe we have some cool events coming up towards the end of the month/start of next month!

www.romulanstarempire.com
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• Options
    tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    bunansa wrote: »
    Jolan Tru, just wanted to give a shout out to folks looking for a romulan themed fleet, we've had some new members join that have been slightly confused as to why it is so quiet around here for us....

It is summer B) so a lot of us kinda casually playing atm due to vacations and such, please check our website and forums for any news and updates, just cause it looks like a ghost town right now doesn't mean we are !!

Also I believe we have some cool events coming up towards the end of the month/start of next month!

www.romulanstarempire.com

So I'm tired of being the only person online the majority of the time in my current fleet and am looking for a more active one. Just how much of a "ghost town" are things currently?
  • Options
    bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    "tempus64 wrote: »
    So I'm tired of being the only person online the majority of the time in my current fleet and am looking for a more active one. Just how much of a "ghost town" are things currently?

Pretty ghostly to be honest...but it should start to turn around in august, I know a lot of us just been bogged down with one thing or another this last month.
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    TYVM!!!

/10char
    Post edited by shadowwraith77 on
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    mugat0 wrote: »
    Best time to catch members is usually on the weekends during US time zones EST to PST.[/b]

There are a few of us in the Euro zone too, usually in evenings.​​
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    It would kind of be nice, when I send a PM in regards to joining your armada, if I could actually get a response back! TY

Hello and Thanks for showing an interest. Due to the summer and a majority of our leadership on holiday/ summer/RL work hours they rarely have time to visit the STO forums. The best thing I can suggest is , go to our web site and sign up as an ambassador. Then start a thread opening the relations you want with the Amanda system.

http://www.romulanstarempire.com/joinnow

Thank you.
    tempus64 wrote: »

Sorry things have been kinda solo of late. The summer is usually the dead zone of activity within the fleet. The best thing to suggest is to make a post looking for other members on our web site and to meet up on a day that everyone can make it. Do some runs etc. With the world having different time zones, holidays, summer, family, work etc it sometimes can be online at times. Best time to catch members is usually on the weekends during US time zones EST to PST.

Thanks for the suggestion but, what I am somehwhat complaining about, is having directly PM in game Civilpepper with absolutely no return response!

It's not like I haven't been introduced to civil or livintius, during a few RP sessions, so they should be somewhat familiar with who I am in game!

Either way, ty mugato for your response and suggestion!

• Options
    guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User

guljarol,

Understood. I know being a European player can be hard to play with US players at times due to the time zones. I know the majority of our players are west coast players and probably do come on until your evenings or night hours. I do apologize for this. I know we have one guy in Japan and his hours are even worse to play with US times zones. We just do our best. Again, if there were more recruitment efforts and more people in the fleet, there would be more activity. Like I've mentioned, the summer has slowed things down a lot. Hopefully in the next month or two, you will see more activity.

No apologies necessary. I was only making an observation, not complaining. In fact, there are three of us newbies in the fleet in the Euro zone, and we seem to chat once in a while (with me most absent these days due to my Internet problems) in-game and a bit on the IRF forum.

So no worries, we're making it work ;)​​
  • Options
    edited July 2015

Thanks for the suggestion but, what I am somehwhat complaining about, is having directly PM in game Civilpepper with absolutely no return response!

It's not like I haven't been introduced to civil or livintius, during a few RP sessions, so they should be somewhat familiar with who I am in game!

shadowwraith77,

No worries. I have passed this on to out command area and for Praetor Rihanha Dheno to see. Livintius, I do know is out of town on RL work and Civilpepper may be busy as well. I cannot speak for them.

But, your message has been sent on to the Praetor. I am only a lone
    Senator and powers of command are not at my fingers to allow Amanda entries in the in game portion.

also
    guljarol wrote: »
    Best time to catch members is usually on the weekends during US time zones EST to PST.[/b]

guljarol,

Understood. I know being a European player can be hard to play with US players at times due to the time zones. I know the majority of our players are west coast players and probably do come on until your evenings or night hours. I do apologize for this. I know we have one guy in Japan and his hours are even worse to play with US times zones. We just do our best. Again, if there were more recruitment efforts and more people in the fleet, there would be more activity. Like I've mentioned, the summer has slowed things down a lot. Hopefully in the next month or two, you will see more activity.

I can understand if they do not wish to be bothered by direct PM's in game, it's just all they need do is actually say something to me lol. [I know some people don't like being bothered in such a fashion, and I completely understand]

But, thnx for passing it along, and for again the response!

• Options

shadowwraith77,

No worries. I have passed this on to out command area and for Praetor Rihanha Dheno to see. Livintius, I do know is out of town on RL work and Civilpepper may be busy as well. I cannot speak for them.

Senator and powers of command are not at my fingers to allow Amanda entries in the in game portion.

also

guljarol,

I can understand if they do not wish to be bothered by direct PM's in game, it's just all they need do is actually say something to me lol. [I know some people don't like being bothered in such a fashion, and I completely understand]

Jolan'tru ShadowWraith,

Thanks for the interest. Mugato has passed to me the information. If you would like to create an account on our website and we can move you into the ambassador side of things and can chat in a more private environment as to creating an Armada that would be great.

It has indeed been a slow summer for us, most of us including myself have been busy with RL. Just recently moved and got everything setup in my new place.

• Options
    edited July 2015
    rihandheno wrote: »

shadowwraith77,

also

guljarol,

Jolan'tru ShadowWraith,

Thanks for the interest. Mugato has passed to me the information. If you would like to create an account on our website and we can move you into the ambassador side of things and can chat in a more private environment as to creating an Armada that would be great.

It has indeed been a slow summer for us, most of us including myself have been busy with RL. Just recently moved and got everything setup in my new place.

Nicely done up site, got into watching the video running, than when it ended I was like oh yeah I have to make an account lol!

Since your site is run by enjin as well as the alphacoalition, it wouldn't let me make a completely new account, so I signed in with that 1 and submitted an application to yours as well!

Application was accepted, ty!

• Options
    Looking forward to some fun PvP event tomorrow. Can't wait to game with everyone :)
  • Options
    dhiemmdhiemm Member Posts: 240 Arc User
    Jolan'tru Fellow Romulans!

DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Jolan'tru to a wonderful fleet, and armada ally!

• Options
    Fellow Romulans, sign up now with your local recruiter, join your brothers and sisters of the Romulan military to defeat our adversaries.

Join the Imperial Romulan Fleet today!