test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

AGT combadge still an exclusive vet reward?

thepopeofbeersthepopeofbeers Member Posts: 118 Arc User
So I was thinking about purchasing the All Good Things... uniform from the C-Store, specifically for the awesome combadge, but after browsing forum threads from 2010/2011, I began to rethink that purchase.

Is the AGT combadge still an elusive vet reward? As far as I can tell, it was before F2P, and there's no mention of a combadge packaged with the costume in the C-store, but in the in-game character creator, the AGT combadge has a listed price of 550 Zen. Hence my confusion.

Which is right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by thepopeofbeers on

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Its in the costume pack and its not technically a vet reward.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Buyer beware! It wasn't originally a part of the costume pack so I can't say if that has changed. I'd suggest e-mailing support but we all know that won't get you squat. Hopefully someone from PWE will notice your thread and clarify.
  • Options
    dulousdulous Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It's part of the costume set now.
  • Options
    thepopeofbeersthepopeofbeers Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for all your help! I got the AGT uniform, and yup! Just like you all said, I got the combadge too. Looks great :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    dulous wrote: »
    It's part of the costume set now.

well ain't that nice, mine don't mean anything anymore... oh well still looks good on my uniforms.
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker