test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dilithium Exchange Bug

catoblepasbetacatoblepasbeta Member Posts: 1,532 Arc User
edited March 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I recently tried to exchange dilithium for zen at a rate of 90 dilithium per zen. Dispite there being plentiful available at that rate, It never exchanged, and 140 zen worth of dilithium is stuck in the 'Outstanding Offers' box without completeing. What's worse is that I cannot cancel the offer. When I attempt this I get the error message "Failed to Cancel Dilithium Exchange Offer. Internal error." Has anyone else had this glitch, and found a way to resolve it? I have tried exiting the game and re-entering it, and I have tried to cancel the offer usign another character, but I neither attempt worked.
Post edited by catoblepasbeta on

Comments

• Options
    xarycxaryc Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I also am having similiar issues. I have 353 zen at 91 dil apiece apparently frozen. Cannot cancel nor will it conclude on it's own.
  • Options
    ijedi1234ijedi1234 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have attempted to offer 1800 dilithium for 20 Zen, and 450 dilithium for 5 Zen using the 90 dil: 1 zen offers. I am getting an internal error when I try to cancel.

Is there a fix for this?
  • Options
    d3tunedd3tuned Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same issue here, 8k dilithium in limbo as we speak.
  • Options
    aureleusaureleus Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same I just attempted to get 27 Zen and its not finishing the transaction, this is outright frustrating considering I am 40 Zen away from getting the Andorian ship pack >.>...
  • Options
    bigtim1313bigtim1313 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Has this been fixed for anyone yet? I've had some stuck since last night.