test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Fleet Academy Event

log4n227log4n227 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Ten Forward
So yesterday we had a Star Fleet Academy Event in which you had to collect particles. I was wondering if this was suppose to be this short or if I just showed up late. And what are your thoughts on this Event was the price worth the reward. Please let me know... Heres video from that Event and no its not just the end of it like most people do I always record the entire thing and post it on YouTube.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O830QQxSJU
Post edited by log4n227 on

Comments

• cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Possibly wrong forum.

In my opinion, its a fun event worth the reward because the only thing lost is time, which you are already losing anyway, relative to a game. BUT, since the Dilithium reward scales then seing the bigger number did leave me with wanting more for the time spent. But on the face of it all, I liked it. :)
  • log4n227log4n227 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Possibly wrong forum.

In my opinion, its a fun event worth the reward because the only thing lost is time, which you are already losing anyway, relative to a game. BUT, since the Dilithium reward scales then seeing the bigger number did leave me with wanting more for the time spent. But on the face of it all, I liked it. :)

As for this being in the Wrong Forum I tried posting the Events Forum but it said I didn't have permissions to post there so I posted it here. And furthermore if they would like me to post in the correct place they need to acknowledge my request for said permissions were as I have been post on many different topics as of late.

Yeah I though was kinda worth the time really I only got 39 particles so I was unable to get the 2000 some odd Dilithium which was a bit of a let down. Hey thanks for your thoughts.
    And as always have a good day or night